The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 16, 2021 Vancouver Canucks (13-15-2) @ San Jose Sharks (15-13-1) at 7:30 pm on SportsNet TV and Radio 650

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

4 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

Can't stand him, but I listen to Donnie & Dhali almost every day anyway. He might do pretty decent in their trivia, but he's ignorant. He also yells a lot, which annoys me. I imagine his household being very loud, everyone yelling at each other so they can be heard.  

Where can you listen to Donnie and Dhali at? Is it online? Radio? 

6 hours ago, tas said:

if you think macintyre is a hack, what do you think of the rest of vancouver media, since he's head and shoulders above the next best guy?

Anybody that doesn't like iMac has probably never experienced tony Gallagher, AL Strachan, or Neil macrae. 

• Cheers 2

11 minutes ago, TheRocket18 said:

That's the one game we're headed to, man a win tonight... geez it could be rocking in the arena... hoping for no 50% capacity.

It's up to demko again tonight!

hopefully he'll have another good, if not solid, outing. i hope the players in front of him play a good defensive system as well. 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, N4ZZY said:

Rathbone hasn't had a call up yet though for tonight's game right? Brisebois got it. 

You are correct...  signs point to Brisebois being the more deserving player at the moment down in Abby, but this is just hearsay on my part.  I'm guilty of not watching any Abby games yet this year.  

I'm curious how's the attendance in Abby if anyone knows?  How many seats do they have in that arena?

Just watched Jamie McLennan interviewed on Donnie & Dhali:

Question: "So how much of this turnaround has to do with Bruce?"

Answer: "Well.. Travis and I are bros. Boudreau only looks good b/c his top players are actually showing up. Where was Demko 3 weeks ago??? And that beautiful Horvat goal.. probably hits the post 3 weeks ago."

Answer continued: "But to answer your question, Boudreau has gone 5-0 so i cant argue with those results"

Listening to that made me mad. 

• Wat 1

2 minutes ago, eeeeergh said:

Just watched Jamie McLennan interviewed on Donnie & Dhali:

Question: "So how much of this turnaround has to do with Bruce?"

Answer: "Well.. Travis and I are bros. Boudreau only looks good b/c his top players are actually showing up. Where was Demko 3 weeks ago??? And that beautiful Horvat goal.. probably hits the post 3 weeks ago."

Answer continued: "But to answer your question, Boudreau has gone 5-0 so i cant argue with those results"

Listening to that made me mad. 

So really he is saying his “bro” lost the ability to make his top players show up?

Demko has been awesome all season and is the only reason Travis Green won any games this season.

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

Just now, wallstreetamigo said:

So really he is saying his “bro” lost the ability to make his top players show up?

Demko has been awesome all season and is the only reason Travis Green won any games this season.

Exactly. 

"I cant argue with those results"

*spends 5 minutes arguing with results*

Worst analyst ever.

• Cheers 1