The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at San Jose Sharks | Dec. 16, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

11 minutes ago, Qwags said:

6-0 for Bruce, but I think that was our worse game under him. That being said, still miles ahead of Green.

Definitely not a "recipe for success" game but given it was a road game and we're very shorthanded (playing like 8th/9th/10th D-men), not gonna complain :P

• Vintage 2

I've figured it out with Dickie...  he's a great checker and his hands have been biologically engineered to specialize in lifting sticks and giving crosschecks.  

I'm glad that he got his 2nd, but there's no way he's ever hitting 12 goals in a year. 

11 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Demko played amazing again but he did let in a stinker I thought. That happens sometimes but We would have never have won a game before Bruce without a perfect Demko

Who cares about that stinker when he made a huge save right before the Miller’s goal.

That’s the sign of a great goalie: making big save when needed!

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 2

2 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

Woooooooo!!! Bruce there it is! Another W in our pocket. We played a full 60 and pulled away with it at the end. Brock with a pair of markers tonight. Miller, Bo, Dickinson all got on the board as well. Demko stood y’all once again. This team is poised to do something special this year after a awful start. Let’s keep it going! GCG!

a full 60? all i will say is demko is a god among bubble men

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

I've figured it out with Dickie...  he's a great checker and his hands have been biologically engineered to specialize in lifting sticks and giving crosschecks.  

I'm glad that he got his 2nd, but there's no way he's ever hitting 12 goals in a year. 

Under Bruce Boudreau anything is possible.

Man the composure of this team is crazy so calm under pressure 

i still think chia is a waste of a lineup spot slow/gives up on battles i really would love to see an energy like giussepe or lockwood in this spot 

millzy continues to be a beauty i hate the fact were gonna lose this guy 

the leafs to me is the biggest test in this run of games were gonna need a healthy full 6 on the back end to get it done 

lucky 7 lets goooiexcited ric flair GIF

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1