The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Ducks Dec. 29/21 7:30 PM

Rate this topic

-DLC-

3 hours ago, Alienhuggyflow said:

The fact his former KHL team takes the time to pump his tires even tho he left Russia pretty much tells you the kind of person and teammate he is.

I get what you are saying, just a small correction - SKA 1946 is not a KHL team, it's an MHL team (2 levels down, similar to CHL here). KHL -> VHL -> MHL.

4 hours ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

Gonna be a tough game, gotta keep Zegras under control.

Score early, score often. 

Go Canucks, kick those Ducks' feathery little asses.

The Canucks called up a new defender who will be shadowing Zegras all night and I predict will completely shut him down, his name is Covid Protocol and he wears #19. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, canuckleheads fan said:

The Canucks called up a new defender who will be shadowing Zegras all night and I predict will completely shut him down, his name is Covid Protocol and he wears #19. 

Fresh off scoring 3 goals in the world juniors, all of which were game winners!

Like I keep saying, a team like Calgary has a big advantage now. No testing for the next three months.

Canucks are gonna keep losing players like this one or two at a time every week. 

Lets just hope they’re mostly asymptomatic and we don’t have to leave them stranded in the States too often.

11 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Like I keep saying, a team like Calgary has a big advantage now. No testing for the next three months.

Canucks are gonna keep losing players like this one or two at a time every week. 

Lets just hope they’re mostly asymptomatic and we don’t have to leave them stranded in the States too often.

I am being sarcastic.  But as eventually we all will get omicron.  It would have served the Canucks better to have a giant orgy last week.  

• Haha 2