The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 30, 2021 Vancouver Canucks (15-15-2) @ Los Angeles Kings (14-12-5) at 7:30 on SNP TV and SN650 Radio

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

Just now, RakuRaku said:

Halak is keeping us in the game so let's not let him down guys!! Wake the hell up! Petey needs to do more!! 

Still wondering when or if Petty will ever regain his 1st year prowess.   He's looked like a 4th liner all season with no sign of change.   That 3 year deal might turn out to be a blessing in disguis the way things are going.  Every possibility he'll turn into another LE bust the way he's been playing.   Hopefully that doesn't happen beacuse he once looked so promissing until green ruined him.

• Like 1

Just now, Coconuts said:

If I remember correctly he's only had like one bad game, otherwise he's been as good as Demko 

We just don't score in front of him

Agreed.

I'd say the one bad game was against CBJ where he let in 1 or 2 oof goals but we gave him the win. 

All the other games we gave him like 0 RBIs so no wonder they were losses.  

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, RakuRaku said:

Halak is keeping us in the game so let's not let him down guys!! Wake the hell up! Petey needs to do more!! 

Something is just wrong with Pettersson. He doesn't show any drive anymore. He doesn't control the game. We are basically playing with a third liner (Pettersson) on the top two lines. We are missing a superstar. I dont know if he can get it back. I think he is just weak and his skating is below average.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Still wondering when or if Petty will ever regain his 1st year prowess.   He's looked like a 4th liner all season with no sign of change.   That 3 year deal might turn out to be a blessing in disguis the way things are going.  Every possibility he'll turn into another LE bust the way he's been playing.   Hopefully that doesn't happen beacuse he once looked so promissing until green ruined him.

It is sad that I find myself happy just to see him do the “little things” these days like another former swede.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Le was good for a while

2 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

We had something like 5 goals for in Halaks first 5 games. Don’t forget some dude made a thread about how Halak was the problem though :lol:

Well I mean that's true, even Wayne Gretzky would agree that the backup goalie who played 5 out of 32 games where team goals for = potato is clearly responsible for the team's position in the standings. 

• Haha 1