The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday, January 11, 2022 Vancouver Canucks @ Florida Panthers at 4:00 pm on  SNP TV and SNP650 Radio

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

3 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

That's pretty much it

Top teams in the league are going to play like top teams, you know they're probably gonna burn you so you've gotta limit their chances and capitalize on yours

Measuring stick here and now! Should of put halak in, and if we lost it was ok 

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

logic is no fun in sports.

I like tribal brutality.

Maybe, but some folks can be really vindictive when it comes to Juolevi and it's stupid

Because he totally wanted to run into all those injuries, stall his development, and make less money over the course of his career

3 minutes ago, mikeyman109 said:

Fell apart after the 3-1 goal.  Against good  teams you cant let up and we did they have scored two goals in quick succession twice tonight. That has to change to be successful 

Elite teams can win a game by just playing 10 minutes of their best hockey and that's what Panthers did to us in the 2nd.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

Thing is when top end players are in a slump, they tend to amp up other parts of their game. Petey ain’t doing anything positive to help this team compete 

He has a dump from time to time but even that's all crap

1 minute ago, aznmonk said:

Measuring stick here and now! Should of put halak in, and if we lost it was ok 

The way we've played it wouldn't have mattered with Halak either, Demko's been hot and it made sense to go with him

Florida's a top team and they scored goals top teams are going to score 

Just now, Coconuts said:

Maybe, but some folks can be really vindictive when it comes to Juolevi and it's stupid

Because he totally wanted to run into all those injuries, stall his development, and make less money over the course of his career

Who are these mofos? I like OJ.

I get you. I just like being fantasy about NHL hockey. All these dudes are living the dream. I dont get to be a**hole tribal in my real world, so I do it with these successful studs. 

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1