The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks at Lightning, Thurs. Jan.13th @ 4pm, SNET Pacific, SN650

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

1 minute ago, Devron said:

I’m happy to see which Canuck gets picked but other then that i could care less about the all star game. Not really interested in watching a goalie make 2 saves on 10 shots. It’s rather boring 

Especially when all the players know the game means nothing.

I much prefer the Skills Competition the way they used to do it back in the day. Send the best individual skill guys from each team to compete in each category regardless of All-Star status. Players take pride in having the hardest shot, being the fastest skater, etc.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Devron said:

I’m happy to see which Canuck gets picked but other then that i could care less about the all star game. Not really interested in watching a goalie make 2 saves on 10 shots. It’s rather boring 

It's a mean nothing game, at least east vs west was kinda neat

• Cheers 1

Just now, Alflives said:

Demko’s .750 save % isn’t helping us.  .808 last game when we double their shots.  Worse so far tonight.  

Do you just sit around waiting for Demko to play subpar? You're awwwwfully quiet about his performance the majority of the time he's playing lights out.

Just now, Alflives said:

How about Demko plays better?  Our guys are playing fine.  We are losing the goalie matchup.  Two in a row now.  

How about you stop complaining about our MVP this season.?? Alf i like your insights sometimes but TD has been our best player this season.

• Thanks 1