The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks at Lightning, Thurs. Jan.13th @ 4pm, SNET Pacific, SN650

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

Can you imagine if any of our players could get a hat trick. Man I miss those days. They use to get goals easily. When they wanted to score they could. Hat tricks were normal. It’s been like 3 years since anyone got a hat trick. Wasn’t Petey the last one to get a hat trick in Ottawa.  Jealous of the offense that some of those players have.Heck I would take a player who could get two goals in a game more often.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1

Tampa commentators not at all homers  Very complimentary about Canucks game, impressed about how fast we are.  Made a good point on Tampas PK so we'll see if it  bears out this  next one.  Just ignore Horvat and load up on their left side, to protect against Miller. And with Bo being a left handed shot, lots of time to get over to block while he settles the puck after a pass.  They are loving Hoglander's game

• Upvote 1

Just now, Beary Sweet said:

We need a Petey bomb on the PP in the turd. Win the turd!

I think Petey doesn't quite understand that hes not in coach Greens hellush version of Squid Game.

BB has given him a permanent green light to play offense.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Can you imagine if any of our players could get a hat trick. Man I miss those days. They use to get goals easily. When they wanted to score they could. Hat tricks were normal. It’s been like 3 years since anyone got a hat trick. Wasn’t Petey the last one to get a hat trick in Ottawa.  Jealous of the offense that some of those players have.Heck I would take a player who could get two goals in a game more often.

Sutter against Ottawa last season was the last one

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Can you imagine if any of our players could get a hat trick. Man I miss those days. When they Canucks wanted to score they could. Hat tricks were normal. It’s been like 3 years since anyone got a hat trick. Wasn’t Petey the last one to get a hat trick in Ottawa.  Jealous of the offense that some of those players have.

Or when we'd enter the 3rd period, one goal down, and just know we were probably still going to win the game. Especially when we were outshooting them. When it was a line with WCE, or Sedins-Burr, or even the Lotto line a few seasons ago :(

1 minute ago, kilgore said:

Or when we'd enter the 3rd period, one goal down, and just know we were probably still going to win the game. Especially when we were outshooting them. When it was a line with WCE, or Sedins-Burr, or even the Lotto line a few seasons ago :(

Or when Bure just danced around their defense. 

• Upvote 1