The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Tampa Bay Lightning | Jan. 13, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Our selfish PP1 is back. They stayed out for almost the entire two minutes each time out. 

Bruce needs to yank their chain back. 

Get Miller off PP1. Get Pettersson away from net front (what the &^@#). 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Tough schedule.  It's not easy wining against top teams in the league. 

CAR WSH FLD next. 

Very tough road trip. 

Oh god I’m tired lol

i read that as 

Car Wash Fluid  :blink: 

need more sleep argh haha 

and yep tough road ahead 

• Haha 3

Just now, kilgore said:

Petey is incrementally improving every game.  Did a lot of good things out there, nice passes.

But to be honest, this team is so close. All it needs is Magic Petey to come back. That would put us over the top. To when we could score our way out of trouble if we had to.  With Garland here now, its a shame we can't take advantage of that extra offence with two scary lines. Maybe Petey will come back this season yet. fingers crossed.

Are you kidding me? Ok. Keep living in a dream.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Well what are the top players numbers over the last several games? Are they scoring a lot? Don’t think so.

Canucks top players? No they’ve had 0 points the last 2 games, not scoring at all that was my point 

2 minutes ago, kilgore said:

Petey is incrementally improving every game.  Did a lot of good things out there, nice passes.

But to be honest, this team is so close. All it needs is Magic Petey to come back. That would put us over the top. To when we could score our way out of trouble if we had to.  With Garland here now, its a shame we can't take advantage of that extra offence with two scary lines. Maybe Petey will come back this season yet. fingers crossed.

If we’ve lowered the bar so much for him that making a couple good passes is a success we’re in trouble …

• Upvote 3

Although we conceded 4 goals, its the same issue we have had all year, just cant find the back of the net. Whenever you are chasing the game its so hard to apply pressure.

The top lines need to start scoring to give this team any chance in the run to the playoffs. You CANNOT be competitive when you are in the bottom 10 teams in scoring!!!

It just looks clunky in attack. 

Dont get me wrong I loved the compete level of todays game and the team is fun to watch again but they really need to start scoring in bunches!