The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Ducks @ Canucks l Feb. 19/22 @ 7:00 pm

Rate this topic

-DLC-

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

After Millers pregame interview where he said this was a real test for them and this game was easy to get up for I should have known they wouldn’t be ready to play…

Every time this team faces a “big test” game they buckle under the pressure. Only difference in this game is Demko wasn’t there to bail them out.

This is a game they should have come out like gangbusters and brought it to the Ducks. Absolutely shameful that they came out and played in front of their fans like this. Like where’s the pride boys?

At least the fans seem to be having fun despite this embarrassment.

Don’t worry. I’m sure we’ll hear about how “unacceptable” it was from the team after the game.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

After Millers pregame interview where he said this was a real test for them and this game was easy to get up for I should have known they wouldn’t be ready to play…

Every time this team faces a “big test” game they buckle under the pressure. Only difference in this game is Demko wasn’t there to bail them out.

This is a game they should have come out like gangbusters and brought it to the Ducks. Absolutely shameful that they came out and played in front of their fans like this. Like where’s the pride boys?

At least the fans seem to be having fun despite this embarrassment.

They've been noisy, I'm impressed tbh

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

When can we just accept that this roster is not good enough? How many coaches do we have to go through until fans realize that? 

The roster is not good enough but it's not this bad.

Bruce moved MIller to wing and all of a sudden our only strength has disappeared.

• Haha 1