The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Ducks @ Canucks l Feb. 19/22 @ 7:00 pm

Rate this topic

-DLC-

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Tells you how bad our management was.

Absolutely wild. Like.. if we had gotten fair market value for those guys, even just in draft picks, we'd have so many options right now. a 1st for Markstrom and Toffoli each, and a couple lower picks for Tanev. 

If we had 3x 1sts this year, we'd be in such a good position to either just rebuild through the draft or make some serious upgrades and/or ship out some dead weight to Arizona. 

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

I'm watching Flames game and Toffoli is playing with Monahan. They have history playing together on the OTT 67s.

Tanev has been unreal. 

Marky in net. This team is looking very good..

They have a very good shot at bringing it home unfortunately 

1 minute ago, eeeeergh said:

Absolutely wild. Like.. if we had gotten fair market value for those guys, even just in draft picks, we'd have so many options right now. a 1st for Markstrom and Toffoli each, and a couple lower picks for Tanev. 

If we had 3x 1sts this year, we'd be in such a good position to either just rebuild through the draft or make some serious upgrades and/or ship out some dead weight to Arizona. 

And we wouldn’t have lost them to division rivals.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

I'm watching Flames game and Toffoli is playing with Monahan. They have history playing together on the OTT 67s.

Tanev has been unreal. 

Marky in net. This team is looking very good..

Maybe they will win the west this playoffs. 

1 minute ago, Locke Lamora said:

Bruce didn’t have the boys ready to go. I wonder when he is going to start hearing criticism, because its been a free ride for him thus far.

No criticism for him until/unless his record drops below .500 with our guys. He's still way above that and most nights our team looks way better than it did under TG