The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Canucks interested in Andrei Kuzmenko

41 minutes ago, johngould21 said:

Down there they think we live in igloos. Down there they want to arm teachers with pistols to prevent school shootings. Down there they have Ted (Cancun) Cruz, to look after them.

Hey, they might blame us for Cruz as well since he was born in Canada......:ph34r:

12 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

His agent:

based on the view thats probably taken from the rooftop deck of the Aquilini building next to Rogers. Good sign if they are showing him where he's going to live. 

1 minute ago, Maverick84 said:

Bunting is 26 and was in the running for it this year....

Eligibility: To be eligible for the Calder Memorial Trophy, a player cannot have played more than 25 games in any single preceding season nor in six or more games in each of any two preceding seasons in any major professional league. Beginning in 1990-91, a player must not have attained his 26th birthday by Sept. 15 of the season in which he is eligible.

Edited by tas
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, tas said:

Eligibility: To be eligible for the Calder Memorial Trophy, a player cannot have played more than 25 games in any single preceding season nor in six or more games in each of any two preceding seasons in any major professional league. Beginning in 1990-91, a player must not have attained his 26th birthday by Sept. 15 of the season in which he is eligible.

You right. 

8 hours ago, the_impersonator13 said:

I was in San Antonio this week and everyone was crapping on Trudeau. Cuban Lyft driver told me he heard he was related to Castro. Lol 

You know that Maggie T, Trudeau's mother, was a 'ho in her day, right?  She's now developed dementia from all the heroin she shot up with Keith Richards while grouping it up with Mick Jagger, Ron Wood, and all the party goers at Studio 54 back in the days.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, bigbadcanucks said:

You know that Maggie T, Trudeau's mother, was a 'ho in her day, right?  She's now developed dementia from all the heroin she shot up with Keith Richards while grouping it up with Mick Jagger, Ron Wood, and all the party goers at Studio 54 back in the days.

200.gif

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

If we get Kuzmenko maybe this accelerates Miller to the Rangers for Kakko, Lundkvist and a 1st (Unless this has been traded for Copp).  Noah Warren may be a perfect RD (Seems like a bigger/faster Schenn) to draft at that spot giving us two young RDs.  If we trade Pearson for Zacha then we have the following top 9:

Podkolzin Pettersson Boeser

Kuzmenko Horvat Kakko

Hoglander Zacha Garland

Would definitely be interested in seeing that along with a future top 4 of:

Hughes Warren

OEL Lundkvist

Edited by Kobayashi Maru

4 minutes ago, Kobayashi Maru said:

If we get Kuzmenko maybe this accelerates Miller to the Rangers for Kakko, Lundkvist and a 1st (Unless this has been traded for Copp).  Noah Warren may be a perfect RD to draft at that spot giving us two young RDs.  If we trade Pearson for Zacha then we have the following top 9:

Kuzmenko Horvat Kakko

Hoglander Zacha Garland

Hughes Warren

OEL Lundkvist

I would think it would make someone like Pearson more available, not Miller.

13 hours ago, 70seven said:

Just gonna call my shot.  Kuzmenko is going to sign in Van, play with Pete, and be a contender for Calder. 

But... we need some insiders like people that worked at Blue Water Cafe last night to give us more insight.... did they hear things from Kuzmenko and agents saying "fine dining in Vancouver is really world class!!" or "hot damnnnn... this city is beautiful and the people seem pretty normal! I can see myself living here for a while..."

25 minutes ago, Kobayashi Maru said:

If we get Kuzmenko maybe this accelerates Miller to the Rangers for Kakko, Lundkvist and a 1st (Unless this has been traded for Copp).  Noah Warren may be a perfect RD (Seems like a bigger/faster Schenn) to draft at that spot giving us two young RDs.  If we trade Pearson for Zacha then we have the following top 9:

Kuzmenko Horvat Kakko

Hoglander Zacha Garland

Hughes Warren

OEL Lundkvist

I like Warren ar RD as well. A couple of others to watch are Ryan Chesley and Tristan Luneau. DobberProspects came out today with their top prospects. At RD they have Warren at 44, Chesley at 29, and Luneau at 33.

4502AE75-23E0-4BC6-83D2-3E8B2DB05438.jpeg

FC539095-93EB-40FC-A440-33DE7D46A6D8.jpeg

4C97B434-B5A0-44BE-A096-4299840EC47B.jpeg

• Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, Kobayashi Maru said:

Kuzmenko Horvat Kakko

Hoglander Zacha Garland

Hughes Warren

OEL Lundkvist

I would take that deal but with 2023 first. 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

Just looked at his agents Twitter he liked 2 posts telling kuzmenko to sign In edmonton and only 1 telling him to sign in van. 

he's just trolling McDavid.