The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Calgary Flames at Vancouver Canucks | Mar. 19, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

We've shown good under BB but it's clear this team's got some knots needing straightened. Even BB has noted our existing problems holding us back from being an up and down team to finding true success we've seen other teams have. 

JR and Alvin have got some tough decisions. 

3 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

I agree with Bieksa. You're a backup. What are you getting pissy for when asked to play? 

was Halak acting like a bitch? what did I miss? I didn't watch any of the intermission/post game lol

14 minutes ago, Heretic said:

Demko 6.0 GAA and Halak 3.0 GAA that game.  So shut up already about our goal tending.  The issue with the Canucks has been the same the past 11 years - lack of scoring.

I like Martin better than Halak. I'd rather give him a chance and move Halak. Halak hasn't played well for us, so he should get a fresh start on another team. And yes the team needs to score more.

Edited by AnotherCanucksFan
  • Cheers 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

Yea what was the deal with that?

Was Halak complaining about getting the call?

Sounds like he  was questioning going in tonight possibly thinking he was going to play tomorrow night and now that may be taken away from him … thing is I believe most people assumed Demko would be playing both games since they’re desperate for wins 

Just now, eeeeergh said:

Wait what happened here, i missed this

Halak appeared to be upset when told he was going to start the 3rd period (assumed he was gonna play tomorrow, but not likely anymore).

Just now, nuckin_futz said:

We have no high end prospects in the system. This is who we are and who we're gonna be. Given that this is so clearly a seller's market we need to take advantage of that and milk some teams who feel they are contenders.

Oh and also fire the damn DJ. Who the **** plays Culture Club "Karma Chameleon" and Whitney Houston "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" during the 3rd period of a hockey game against a divisional rival? What the Hell is wrong with this moron? Honestly, I'd be willing to give up a 3rd round pick to get someone to take the DJ. /end rant

Did he play Man I feel like a Woman by Shania? 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

It’s funny how despite how brutal we’ve been, we aren’t even that far off from a playoff spot :lol:

However, we are not a playoff team. Even if we somehow manage to slip in, we are getting swept in the first round against Colorado lol

1 minute ago, NHTyrany said:

i'm tired of your words Bo. Show us you have the quality to be a captain on the ice. You are playing soft for your size and skill set. The Motto line is the only line with heart.

I don't even recall seeing him throw a hit tonight. his bison nickname is not deserved. 

• Cheers 1