The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thursday March 24 Vancouver Canucks (31-26-8) @ Minnesota Wild (37-20-4) at Xcel Energy Center 5:00 PDST on SNPTV & 650AM

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

Just now, Rindiculous said:

That's Delay of Game 11/10 times unless it is the Canucks.  So freaking stupid.  Like I can give on the stick infractions that are 50/50, but how is it THAT THE MOST OBVIOUS BLACK AND WHITE CALLS IN THE WORLD always screw us over????!!!!

No problem, we can take em without the dirty rotten scumbags in stripes, help.

2 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Wild remind me of the 2009-2011 Canucks. What a dislikeable team lol.

Being an unlikeable team and good is one of the best feelings as a fan. Oh if we could only go back to those 2011 days.

I don’t mind the no calls but what I do mind is the impending doom feeling that some silly slash into the hands by a Canuck will be called after the refs have ignored what they have so far. If this game stays 5 on 5 I like our chances 

3 minutes ago, grandmaster said:

Myers was a bit afraid, sticking his arm out while ducking his head away. For a big guy Myers is a bit of a coward.

If he did more we would be on a penalty kill right now. Last thing we need at the moment. 

Just now, grandmaster said:

Myers was a bit afraid, sticking his arm out while sucking his head away. For a big guy Myers is a bit of a coward.

What are you going on about , you what him to stick he head forward so he can get punched. He was using his reach to his advantage.