The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Ottawa Senators at Vancouver Canucks | Apr. 19, 2022 | 7:00 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

13 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

I almost can’t watch the next period. :wacko:

Yes - you can!

Put on some more Canucks swag, grab something to perform as a cowbell and do your part - by mental energy - to help your squad win! 

7th man & all that - mental energies unite!

Ya gotta believe!! 

Edited by viking mama
  • Like 1

Just now, viking mama said:

Yes - you can!

Put on some more Canucks swag, grab something to perform as a cowbell and do your part adding - by mental energy to your squad for the wi!

7th man & all that - mental energies unite!

Ya gotta believe!! 

Ok. Fine. <_<

7 minutes ago, 24K PureCool said:

Man sucks Halak is out. Demko really needed the rest. 

Good thing is we could have put a shooter tutor in net for that entire period and had the same score. Demko just took a 20 minute break lol. 

4 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

He should get mvp.  Hes been insane.  Aside from macdavid and McKinnon,  no one controls the ice like that guy.  

It's gotta go to Gaudreau. His even strength production is insane and he's right at the top in points. He's carrying Calgary offensively. 

Go check out his +/-. It's insane. 

Edited by MikeyD

1 minute ago, gizmo2337 said:

Score not indicative of the play on the ice. We're going to bury a couple more in the third. They barely got out of their own zone the last 5 min of that period.

Sens play more scrappy hockey than Stars, kinda like how Wild plays. We must score early and often in the 3rd to soften their grinding.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NZCanuck said:

I hate these games. We should be up by 4 right now but the puck isn't falling our way. Effort from the Canucks is absolutely there though- you can see how much the team want it.

Yup. 

Worried about their sad puck-luck…but just trying to stay positive - as should they!

5 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Demko isn’t 100% healthy, so we can’t rely too much on him like we have in the past. We need to start the period with a goal and put extra pressure on the Senators.

What's Demko's status? I missed it from pre-game I guess.