The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames - CBC, SN, CITY - 7:00 PM PT

Rate this topic

cleowin

1 minute ago, rekker said:

Boeser brutal tonight.

You could say the same for most of the team.  Only players that could hold a place in that Calgary lineup would be Miller, Garland, Podz and Hughes,  maybe Chiasson too

• Cheers 1

I just knew it.. when media and Bruce starts saying big praises about Petey (granted he was playing well), he turns invisible for the biggest game to date.  Still can't believe they haven't split him up from Boeser.. you can't have 2 both invisible men together.  

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

If he’s with the team next season it will be a fail.

Hes on the ice for so many crucial goals against.

I don’t care if plays good sometimes, he’s a liability when it matters.

He is more of a liability that a benefit. His bad outweighs the good. Still have no idea why we signed him when he was brutal for the Jets in the Playoffs. The Jets fans relieved to let him go should of been a sign

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, SergioMomesso said:

Yup. Consistently brutal all year. 

Hope he's gone for next year. Too perimeter, too inconsistent. For the cap hit he demands, he doesn't create enough. Passenger way too often. Mostly PP points, afraid of contact, slow. Nice guy, but I'd rather sign a jerk and maybe win more. 

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Myers' worst games of the season have been back-to-back from last game to tonight.

It hasnt been the greatest night puck luck wise for Meyers but lets not rip in the guy for playing atrocious.  “Worst” is a poor choice of words

• Haha 1