The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | D

4 hours ago, Podkolzins Snipe said:

Definitely more like Ohlund than Edler because if the physical play but I like how after whistles he's 10 times more aggressive than Ohlund or Edler especially Edler who got away from scrums as fast as he could never getting involved where as Pettersson lives to get involved and will not back down or leave a teammate fending for themselves!

Also another big difference is Pettersson has much better speed and agility as he has to as today's game speed is much faster.

Another difference would be offensive numbers but I feel like Pettersson has much more to give and will make great strides offensively and improve every year.

I'll say it again think D Pettersson was a steal.

Say It GIF - Preach Brother Say It - Discover & Share GIFs

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Faber has this man as our number 1 prospect. Would be a home run to get a reliable top 4 guy in the 3rd round!

Colton Parayko 4th round

Devon Toews , Brayden McNabb - 3rd round

• There it is 1

43 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Faber has this man as our number 1 prospect. Would be a home run to get a reliable top 4 guy in the 3rd round!

I starting to like the depth of our prospect pool quite a bit, I feel we have a few more NHLers than we are given credit for.  We do need some of these guys to really outperform their draft slots though.  Hopefully we can turn some of these or C level guys into A's over the next few years.

EPD and Jurmo are Big, sound skating D, these guys would be massive wins if the turn out.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Mustard Tiger said:

I just listened to the interview saying EP is 1 and raty is 0 rn lol 

but the way this kid is trending is amazing.i

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, BCNate said:

I starting to like the depth of our prospect pool quite a bit, I feel we have a few more NHLers than we are given credit for.  We do need some of these guys to really outperform their draft slots though.  Hopefully we can turn some of these or C level guys into A's over the next few years.

EPD and Jurmo are Big, sound skating D, these guys would be massive wins if the turn out.

Should have another good batch added this year!!! Potential of 2 high 1sts and a 2nd that's like a late 1st! 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, NHL'er said:

He actually reminds me of a more modern day version of Douglas Murray nickname "Crankshaft". 

https://www.fearthefin.com/2017/6/7/15750656/ex-shark-of-the-week-douglas-murray

Anton Cederholm was suppose to be our Douglas Murray too. 

I hope he has a higher ceiling than that. :mellow:

Edited by DeNiro
  • Like 1
  • Vintage 1