The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) CGY Gaudreau seeking 10mill+ per year on new deal

RWJC

Just now, DeNiro said:

Bet Tkachuk now asks for the same 10 million they were offering Gaudreau…

I think Tkatchuk is good as gone.  Flames are a very old team, that traded away futures to win now.  They are done.  

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

I think Tkatchuk is good as gone.  Flames are a very old team, that traded away futures to win now.  They are done.  

Trade him to Ottawa and start the retool now utilizing mega cap space 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bad alice french said:

I actually agree with what you said there. You changed my opinion in one post. That’s how I would’ve felt.

I just wonder if they should have had a better gauge of how serious he was about coming back to the team. Can’t help it feel like they were a little misled there.

That's fair. I mean at the end of the day all of us in Canada should be concerned about all star players who approach UFA status. We don't have alot going for us VS some American destinations... Bettmans nhl...

• Cheers 3

5 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Bet Tkachuk now asks for the same 10 million they were offering Gaudreau…

Watch them dump 8 million on Kadri and then Tkachuk then becomes a career 40 point player.  Monahan is probably done too.

On 7/11/2022 at 2:54 PM, Alflives said:

Flames are stupid not to offer the Little feller 80 million.  If they lose him, the the Puke will be next.  They will be stuck with an old and slow craperolla team.  Suck pucks Flame fans. 

The flames will sign lammiko lol all is good

8 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Pfff ya right they wanna say F off Johnny wasted our time. Time they could have been planning and working on life without him 100%. I’d be so annoyed. He had ZERO intention to resign.