The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ilya Mikheyev | #65 | RW

-AJ-

45 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Do we have a player now who, like Malholtra used to do, runs guys through skating drills and such in August? 

45 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Do we have a player now who, like Malholtra used to do, runs guys through skating drills and such in August? 

Sedins

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, vancan2233 said:

Sedins

Second are coz he’s now though, so I think they’re not allowed to do that during the off season.  I’m wondering who the guy is now (on the team) who takes leadership and put guys through the drills?  One of the things those great Gillis teams had was incredible faintness.  Just curios who the gun is now who leads that? 

So xciting to steal the LOSER LEAFS best play-off player.  This guy is the real deal.  He’s pretty much the only LOSER LEAF (except Marner) who plays the right way without the puck.  No wonder Dumbass and SHAMAPLAN were so upset with us stealing him that they whine to the league about tampering.  Is there a more LOSER team than the LOSER LEAFS?  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Alflives said:

So xciting to steal the LOSER LEAFS best play-off player.  This guy is the real deal.  He’s pretty much the only LOSER LEAF (except Marner) who plays the right way without the puck.  No wonder Dumbass and SHAMAPLAN were so upset with us stealing him that they whine to the league about tampering.  Is there a more LOSER team than the LOSER LEAFS?  

I think he is going to be a lot more motivated to play for Van than Tor, especially with his Russian buddy Kuz and young blood Pod on the team. Him telling Kuzmenko to sign in Van, looks like he was planning to do the same, beforehand. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

• There has been some nervousness from people across the NHL regarding Russian players and whether they’ll be able to easily return to North America from offseasons spent in Russia for training camps this fall. For the New York Rangers and Vancouver Canucks, they won’t need to worry much longer about two of their players. CHEK’s Rick Dhaliwal has learned from agent Dan Milstein that the Canucks’ big offseason signing, Ilya Mikheyev, has arrived in North America in order to begin his preparations for the upcoming season. The New York Post’s Mollie Walker has also learned from Milstein that winger Vitali Kravtsov has arrived in New York City in advance of training camp.

So excited to see Mikheyev 6'3 full speed on forecheck or on PK with his amazing speed..

# 65 jersey will be noticeable in the blue jersey..

Going to be a exciting season..

New players - # 65 Mikheyev 26 speedy , #96 Kuzmenko 26,  - #20 -Lazar 27, decent speed, PK ,

#54 Joshua 26, 6'3 toughness, decent speed 

• Like 1

• -AJ- changed the title to Ilya Mikheyev | #65 | RW
On 7/19/2022 at 4:31 PM, Alflives said:

The Edmonton Upchucks?

• Haha 1

On 7/20/2022 at 10:52 AM, wildcam said:

So excited to see Mikheyev 6'3 full speed on forecheck or on PK with his amazing speed..

# 65 jersey will be noticeable in the blue jersey..

Going to be a exciting season..

New players - # 65 Mikheyev 26 speedy , #96 Kuzmenko 26,  - #20 -Lazar 27, decent speed, PK ,

#54 Joshua 26, 6'3 toughness, decent speed 

I am looking forward to Mickey and Petey on the PK; speed and brains.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Given that MDP had an NHL career GAA so far of 5.25 (per NHL's own stats), I'd be pretty stoked if Mikheyev could score an average of 5.25 goals per game during his time with us.  :bigblush:

I see what you did there