The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Flyers re-sign Zack MacEwen

7 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

I'm still not happy that Benning and Green moved to put him on waivers. I thought he could still learn how to round out his game. Just needed patience with him. 

He played well in Philly, glad he is succeeding there.

Me neither but I'm not sure that he would have a spot on the team. 

47 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

I'm still not happy that Benning and Green moved to put him on waivers. I thought he could still learn how to round out his game. Just needed patience with him. 

It was a dumb move, mostly Greens fault as Coach Ghandi didn't like the fisticuffs. He could still play here on the fourth line. But congrats to the young man. He's tough and he does look good in that Flyers jersey.

• Vintage 1

49 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Yeah, don’t know about succeeding. Working yes, succeeding not so sure. 

• Vintage 1

Just now, Western Red said:

Ok tas... Check the game notes. ZM is an undrafted kid from and island that is known for potatoes. 

Just signed a 1 way in a market he fits with perfectly..

Take your condescending attitude out on your cell provider, not people congratulating a former Canuck on securing a nice chunk of change.

rick dipietro must be succeeding since he's been collecting a paycheque for like 30 years and will continue to be paid more than macewan for sitting on his couch until the year 2137 or whatever. 

but I was speaking in general terms. measuring success by dollars is gross. 

9 minutes ago, tas said:

rick dipietro must be succeeding since he's been collecting a paycheque for like 30 years and will continue to be paid more than macewan for sitting on his couch until the year 2137 or whatever. 

but I was speaking in general terms. measuring success by dollars is gross. 

Agreed.

• Haha 1