The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022 Training Camp Thread

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

57 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

1nCZ.gif

WARNING:  NOT AT ALL ABOUT TRAINING CAMP

I'd still like to get a working version of 'Mule' just to twig what I wasted weekends on, on an 8K machine (yes kiddies 8K total).

Then the Commodore 64 was the next big deal.

Then an IBM 8828 until a Pentium and the original 'Civilization' on 5 or 7 3.5" floppies.

I once played Civilization 36 hours straight; I don't know if I have ever recovered.

e.g. I'd do it again... I think.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, Muttley said:

2021  2022   /  2022  2023                                        

Projected Cap Hit $86,000,000 $71,012,084

:bigblush:

2024 ^^^ 

Petey raise

6 hours ago, JamesB said:

Not that maximizing LTIR availability really matters, but it is nice to see Canucks proving they are the "smart team" after 8 years of being the "stupid team".

At least Canucks finally 'won' something :rolleyes:

• Cheers 1
  • There it is 1

Will be good to see Karlsson light up the AHL but I'm sure if we keep racking up injuries, he'll get a call up. Klimovich and Aman stick with the team so we have plenty of centers, technically in the lineup we have Petey, Miller, Bo, Lazar, Joshua, Aman and Klimovich. I think whoever's best defensively and wins more faceoffs at practice is going to steal the 4C spot, I'm sure it'll start off with Aman but eventually end up being Lazar.

32 minutes ago, BlakeQuinnAndEggs said:

If I remember correctly, in the late 2000s leading up to 2011 when we made the finals, we were one of the oldest teams too.

Their age is on par with their window. It will be a short one just like ours was 

Lets hope they drift around for 12 years afterwards as well. 

• Upvote 1