The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2022 Training Camp Thread

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

17 minutes ago, IRR said:

Dude…..you are a f’n punk / coward!!!!! Grow the f**** up!!! People like you are one of the reasons people struggle to like this forum!! 

Either you are ignorant or you are trolling people…either way you are a f’n immature clown!! Grow the f up! 

No one struggles to like this forum except you apparently.

Have you tried anger management?

1 hour ago, EddieVedder said:

Not a dog person but thats cool they did that. 

Should honour Ryp permanently somehow though.  No one had a heart like him.  Get chills every time I think about the effort, the drive, the fire and fight he had every single shift.  

colour me unsurprised. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, lmm said:

there is a cat on my lap right now, but no

I go both ways with cats and dogs

just think its another silly Canuck distraction/marketing ploy

do you really think I'd jump on board if it was a kitten instead?

maybe. 

dunno man, its just a cute puppy video, not practice. 

9 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

Pretty easy to spot folks who are probably quite miserable in their everyday lives by their posts on a hockey forum. I mean, Ryp the Pup is probably the most innocuous thing you could come up with, yet on CDC some folks feel compelled to spin a negative narrative around it. Pretty much seen everything on this forum now, lol. 

A million percent!! I don’t get it?! The fact that some are making an issue with a puppy says a tonne about them!!! A bunch of hateful, negative, miserable losers! This is why I put my puppies / dogs in general over people!!!!!

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, IRR said:

As if you can’t combine things in life and have some love / positivity!!! What a bunch of negative haters!! Wtf is wrong with a bunch of people / society?!?!?! F’n clowns / haters!!!!!

there will always be people looking for attention...this is a prime example, if you don't like it don't read or watch things that "PISS" you off or you think is irrelevant. Quite simple but will never reach 100% of people ever, this is the world we live in sadly social media is more harm than good imo...especially for kids

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Canucks shoulod get a troll too!

A little fella, fresh from under the bridge for those grumpy fans to enjoy.

They could always hire Jerome the gnome from under the dome, I heard he needs work....

Edited by Ghostsof1915