The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Columbus Blue Jackets | Oct. 18, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Rovy said:

Quinn Hughes is just terrible on D. Especially in OT there....

Yeah what the hell was that attempt?  Did he think he would make the Columbus player flinch by launching himself at his feet?  

My god, don't let the pass come across, what the hell are you doing Quinn?????

That is enough for me. I am done watching and cheering for this group. Don't care, trade them all. Even a bunch of AHLers will be better than these losers. I will say it again, worst core in team history.

Let's see how many bets I win when betting against this team when they have a lead. I am 1-0 so far.

Edited by van_ws
  • Haha 1

Just now, 250Integra said:

Miller and Horvat absolute brain farts in OT. Miller keeps giving up on plays. The guy got paid and forgot how to play defense.

If you think anything in this game was on Bo, you don’t know hockey. Miller gave up all together in OT, just let his man walk in.

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

Maybe the Canucks need to be down a few goals and see if they can win that way.

It's brutal watching the mental breakdowns by the Canucks. They played better in the 3rd period this game, but the PP can't score so that's losing them games. IF they don't their special teams in shape, they'll be in last place all season.

After 4 losses, what will the Coach and players say on Postgame? What can they say at this point?

Edited by AnotherCanucksFan