The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Minnesota Wild | Oct. 20, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Jetskis said:

that was luck last year. He always been lazy and giving up on plays

interestingly the scouting reports on him when drafted was concern over his attitude at times and his bipolar play.

when he feels like it, he goes all in. when he doesn't want to put in work he just doesn't.

i think he peaked last year with the 99 points but i do see what you're talking about with his complete laziness.

2 minutes ago, 24K PureCool said:

No one is turning on Bruce. It ain't his fault.

We're definitely feeling the loss of Brad Shaw, he had us as a top ten team in preventing high danger chances against with essentially the same roster.

• Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, Provost said:

Only if we lose most of them.  Lots of teams have a 1 of 4 stretch during a season and most don’t blink an eye at it.  Doing it to start the season makes it look a lot worse than it is.

Teams going 4-1 is also not unusual at all so we could easily do that still.

The 20 game mark is blow it all up

territory if the team isn’t even .500

Teams with playoff hopes will have injuries by then and some of our players might look attractive.

If it comes to that they also need to fire Boudreau early because they also have to see that Yeo is terrible as an interim so they don’t hire him full time.

While usually I'm optimistic about the team pulling it together, I cannot see them stringing together 4 wins, yet alone multiple win streaks.  The defense is just that bad.

Alvin should be working the phones overtime if we're to salvage the season.  Petey, Hughes, Demko as untouchables

23 minutes ago, beni said:

Millers No trade hasn't kicked in yet has it?

Team needs a big shakeup if this continues :lol:

Until this team is disasembled and properly rebuilt - this will go on FOREVER.  If you're still not used to it after 10 years, well I have news for you.     

Aqua-Lini has been THE BLOCK for completing a rebuild for years and MUST SELL THE TEAM  !   Most "Normal", serious, long time fans (over 40-50 years of watching hockey) know this team is made up of completely incompatible players and must be dis-assembled ASAP!   Anything short of that is a complete excercise in futility!

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ktcy2 said:

Seriously can we please fire Alvin and Rutherford now. We need a proper management team that will actually do shit. All talk zero actions. this management team is disgusting. 

Indeed, they should be sacked.  However, they are just pawns in this game.

The ownership are the ones who must really answer for this pathetic team.

Just now, Petey Castiglione said:

While usually I'm optimistic about the team pulling it together, I cannot see them stringing together 4 wins, yet alone multiple win streaks.  The defense is just that bad.

Alvin should be working the phones overtime if we're to salvage the season.  Petey, Hughes, Demko as untouchables

American thanksgiving is the barometer here and the rope this core has, if we are out of the playoff picture then definitely have at it.