The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Minnesota Wild | Oct. 20, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Odd. said:

Tbh i don’t even know anymore man. This team just doesn’t have it

God I feel the same way. This team is just a makeup of the wrong pieces, and we're all believing a this silly little lie that it will work one day.

Really hope I'm wrong..

I think being the 2nd youngest team in the league is a huge factor. If you look at the other youngest teams they are all bottom feeders (Arizona, Montreal, Seattle, etc.)

I said it earlier today.. this team needs more or stronger leadership.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, fanfor42 said:

Canucks are officially a laughing stock.

I am going to the home opener on Saturday.  And stupidly renewed seasons tickets.  Wish I didn't as this team does not deserve support.  They are laughable.

Sad to say as I have supported them since the beginning but this is simply embarassing and garbage and fans need to call them out now. Enough terrible collapses.  Enough losing. Enough.

Time to call them out for being this pathetic and time to stop supporting losers.

I never talk this way but I have had enough.

If all fans think like this and if and that's  a BIG IF owner actually did a complete tear down.  Like  Phoenix will u and the rest of the fan base ticket holders still or would support the team?

Just now, aznmonk said:

If all fans think like this and if and that's  a BIG IF owner actually did a complete tear down.  Like  Phoenix will u and the rest of the fan base ticket holders still or would support the team?

Better than the no plan plan. Thanks Ray.

1 minute ago, OldFaithfulCap said:

They played fine for 2 periods but they were just as bad vs the caps and the bjs. Just trying to correct any narrative about them always being great as they really haven't been except for 2 periods tonight.

Oh, don't worry, I know both of those guys suck and will continue to suck.

But I'm giving credit where credit is due.  They did damage on the scoresheet, and that's more than the rest of this circus team can say for themselves. 

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

2 minutes ago, aznmonk said:

Nope. Aqua made his bed and will now have to pay the price for the next decade by losing millions per year. 

Edited by 24K PureCool

1 minute ago, greenbean30 said:

At this point, I want JR and Allvin to trade all our star players on the next 2 weeks and we can compete for the Bedard sweepstakes and still have 3/4 other first round picks.

So far, even with our star players we are competing for Bedard. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Canucks are officially a laughing stock.

I am going to the home opener on Saturday.  And stupidly renewed seasons tickets.  Wish I didn't as this team does not deserve support.  They are laughable.

Sad to say as I have supported them since the beginning but this is simply embarassing and garbage and fans need to call them out now. Enough terrible collapses.  Enough losing. Enough.

Time to call them out for being this pathetic and time to stop supporting losers.

I never talk this way but I have had enough.

I got season tickets for the first time ever. I’m so sad..

• Sad 1
  • Huggy Bear 1