The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] New Jersey Devils at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 01, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, Westcoasting said:

The thing is, Benning went through 8 years of that and we had to put up with the product, JR hasn’t been here a year yet. Somethings gonna happen!

True, but so far all his moves seem to be an extension of everything JB was doing. I don’t have a lot of confidence in the new group at the moment.

1 minute ago, Westcoasting said:

Yep and the team is not playing as a unit, big changes are coming over the next year.

Let's go team toughness

Bo to Wash 

Van gets Tom Wilson and no,1 pick ++

Miller to Vegas

Van gets Reaves and Theodore 

No one would look at Pett or QH the wrong way let alone cheap shot them. Plus a top 4 D. 

Just my beer thoughts not yours

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Locke Lamora said:

He’s on pace for 60 goals, which is highly unlikely, but 40 looks extremely doable. And what if this is year he is close to a point a game? Bo is only 27 so its very possible THIS is his offensive prime he is now entering. Dan Sedin didn’t hit 40 goals until he was 30!

Bo, get every damn dollar you deserve my man.

It's all gonna go to waste.    We can all tell what's going to happen to the Canucks this year.  Slide Drift GIF - Slide Drift Crash GIFs

• Cheers 2

Just now, VanCan2023 said:

Let's go team toughness

Bo to Wash 

Miller to Vegas

No one would look at Pett or QH the wrong way let alone cheap shot them. Plus a top 4 D. 

I like your thought process! This team is way to soft as is.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, VanCan2023 said:

Let's go team toughness

Bo to Wash 

Miller to Vegas

I think you would have to drug up the other teams GM's to make those trades go through.

I mean It's worth a shot.

2 minutes ago, EmilyM said:

True, but so far all his moves seem to be an extension of everything JB was doing. I don’t have a lot of confidence in the new group at the moment.

I agree at the moment it looks bleak. Let’s hope they don’t wait for a decade before a change of this management group is useless! They waited way to long with JB!

3 minutes ago, VanCan2023 said:

Let's go team toughness

Bo to Wash 

Miller to Vegas

Vegas does seem like a team that would eat up a Miller trade actually. They wouldn’t trade Theodore. Hague plus picks though and someone’s cap

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, amplified0ne said:

Im not sure what style this team plays, its not a good enough passing or skating team to be a transition team, its not a forechecking team and its not a cycle team

We don’t know what we are doing style 

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, amplified0ne said:

Im not sure what style this team plays, its not a good enough passing or skating team to be a transition team, its not a forechecking team and its not a cycle team

Swagger Style.

They try to twerk on opposing teams, but get pantsed in the process.

Just now, iinatcc said:

indeed like if he wants to walk from Vancouver I would not blame him. 9 to 10 or so years in the organization and most of that is losing.

Horvat didn't fail the Canucks, the Canucks failed Horvat. 

At this point I wouldn’t care, zero leadership shown.. time for something to change

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Hockey God said:

Said it before, there is no core on this team, just a bunch of individuals.  When that changes, the results will change as well.

You are absolutely correct and that is in fact Problem#1.     I've can say with all certainty that this team is made up of completely incompatible players.     It's a complete scrambled mess that THIS TEAM MUST BE TAKEN APART AND REBUILT.  I can say with 100% conviction that THIS IS THE ROOT OF THE CANUCKS PROBLEMS.  

Edited by RU SERIOUS

9 minutes ago, VanCan2023 said:

Let's go team toughness

Bo to Wash 

Miller to Vegas

I got bad news for you :ph34r: