The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] November 26 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Vegas Golden Knights - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - T-Mobile Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Funny, I was just thinking this game should probably be more like 5-2.  Martin having a good one (and the Kings have flubbed a few chances.) Still, full credit to the visiting squad.  Don’t let up in the 3rd.

• Cheers 1

Just now, DS4quality said:

Burroughs brings stability to  the back end, they are playing great team defense 

I was pushing for Burrz forever it seems. I'm so happy he's getting his due. Dude plays with heart every game like he's at 8 rinks or something. 

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

It may sound crazy, but I wouldn't mind going with Martin tomorrow. As long as he's fine with it.

Absolutely thinking the same thing, if he doesn't get peppered with shots in the 3rd, you have to consider it. BB has done it before. Last thing you'd want to do is beat the Avs, (hopefully) beat Vegas and then blow a lead to SJS because Demmer lets in 4-5 stinkers.

That being said I think Demko has to start some games to get his confidence back and what better a team than one of the few below us in the standings.

• Cheers 3

24 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

It may sound crazy, but I wouldn't mind going with Martin tomorrow. As long as he's fine with it.

I don't know anything about goaltending, but watching the two, Martin is moving around much better than Demko. 

Demmer looks very sluggish these days.