The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 1 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Florida Panthers - 7:00pm PT/10:00pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

1 minute ago, GB5 said:

I thought Stillman was billed as a hard nosed defender when he came over.

He really doesn't seem interested in the outcome at all.

That was on a Chicago team that couldn't win. Similar to our team, he just has to charge up his anger meter as the season progresses. 

1 minute ago, MaxVerstappen33 said:

According to Dave Tomlinson, Keith Tkachuk was a terrible teammate and an all around asshole. His sons look the same 

Wouldn’t throw his hat on the ice for his own son’s hat trick, tells you all you need to know 

Just now, Taphouse Canuck said:

Mine died in September and I miss her every day. Watching the hockey is not the same without her sitting on the arm of my chair

I'm so sorry to hear that! My previous cat lived to 14.5 years.  She was my baby and I loved her so much! She all of the sudden one day got sick and I took her to the animal hospital and her body was shutting down and she passed away after midnight on 12/26.  About two months later, I adopted George from an animal rescue/shelter.  She was being fostered and I met her and took her home that day! She is the sweetest cat and goofy! This cat is happy all the time and goofy! 

• Like 2

Just now, MaxVerstappen33 said:

According to Dave Tomlinson, Keith Tkachuk was a terrible teammate and an all around asshole. His sons look the same 

Matthew at least. Brady is respectable and classy. Love Brady.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1