The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 5 2022 - Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens - 7:30pm PT/10:30pm ET - Rogers Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

In fans defence, the 7 years of Benning took us really nowhere, so makes sense for the impatience. As long as JR has a clear plan and doesn’t try to take any desperate shortcuts, I am on board.

I can’t do another year of working with this core though. Talented individually, but that is about it.

Talented but they just aren’t that close knit family that they need to be to go all the way , like the 2010 team was 

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

3 minutes ago, Roberts said:

Hoglander cant connect any passes these days.

I can’t help but miss Podkolzin. I thought he was developing a better 2-way game. Clearly coaching staff does not.

The log-jam at the forward position is giving Hoglander the opportunity to be show-cased for trade, however that strategy is failing. 

3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

In fans defence, the 7 years of Benning took us really nowhere, so makes sense for the impatience. As long as JR has a clear plan and doesn’t try to take any desperate shortcuts, I am on board.

I can’t do another year of working with this core though. Talented individually, but that is about it.

At the same time just because Benning squandered 7 years doesn’t mean JR And PA will too.