The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at San Jose Sharks | Dec. 07, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, SilentSam said:

Keep watching ,  and see what happens now that he’s getting ice time..  he is by far our smartest D man,.  And opportunity will come to him.

He's playing well but he isn't controlling the game well enough to be a #2 or 3. 

Lots of really safe plays you'd hope your defensemen make but he's not setting up offense consistently enough or preventing enough high danger chances to move him up to those roles.

With that said, it's all opinion. I think it's fair to label him as a #4 though. Certainly a #3 on this team though cuz our defense sucksssss

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Do you guys think we have a chance to resign Kuzmenko? I am a bit worried. 

Brock may be moved to accommodate Kuz and Bo ..   id trade him just to clear that cap space and take a first rndr in any position in the next draft.

2 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

It will drive that tool Drance crazy if we push above the playoff bar and show signs of remaining there. I mean, the D is still what it is, and the goaltending is showing cracks….but this forward group is showing signs of being truly ELITE….with EP leading the way. 

We would be so screwed come playoff time lol.

Prime Leafs first round exit. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, dougieL said:

OEL gets stripped by Gadjovich causes a goal.

Proceeds to coast to the bench on a line change, causing another goal.

I was giving him props at the start of the game. Then he self destructed. Guess I should stop lol

• Haha 2