The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at San Jose Sharks | Dec. 07, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

4 hours ago, Googlie said:

Yet if he doesn't make the plays on Joshua's 2 goals we lose 5-3.   Selective memory doesn't add anything to the discussion

Uh if you want to talk about selective memory, what about trying to remember how the Sharks scored 3 of their 5 goals in your alternate universe game?

On 12/8/2022 at 6:16 AM, Devron said:

Off topic but Ovechkin is only 99 goals from the record. That will be pretty cool to see 

I actually wouldn't mind him getting that record breaking goal on us! We'd of course have to win the game but Ovi can have his record. I find it interesting that they're already calling him the best goal scorer ever and prepping us to see the Great one's record fall.

Staying away from this topic before i reawaken some pure anger.

I will say this. I don't need to force belief in Bieksa's words as he's consistently shown what type of guy he is - honest, humble and caring. Not words that will ever describe that other group. 

Also 2/25 - remember.

Edited by OldFaithfulCap
ugly

Canucks with 28 blocks vs 17 for SJ. 

It's a team effort for sure. I still think we should find someone to cover for Hughes on the pk. Save his energy for 5 on 5 and pp. Keep him fresher for the long season. 

Stillman with 1 hit and 1 block, it will take him to Valentines day to catch Burroughs. And I really hope that's Alvin's call because Boudreau is smarter than that. 

Edited by Hairy Kneel

1 minute ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Canucks with 28 blocks vs 17 for SJ. 

It's a team effort for sure. I still think we should find someone to cover for Hughes on the pk. Save his energy for 5 on 5 and pp. Keep him fresher for the long season. 

Stillman with 1 hit and 1 block, it will take him to Valentines day to catch Burroughs. 

Sharks had 18 high danger chances to our 5.  Glad we won but we got dominated and lucky.  

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Sharks had 18 high danger chances to our 5.  Glad we won but we got dominated and lucky.  

We're definitely prone to tire fires in our end that's for sure. And how many times have we "almost" got the puck out. Only to have it chipped back in. Making everyone start chasing like chickens with their heads cut off. 

Get it out! Win those board battles. 

• There it is 1

12 hours ago, Muttley said:

Looking back a wee bit:

He completely contradicts himself in the video too. First he says "we saw" them practicing   how they were going to pass the cup he then immediately follows it up with "when we found that out" 

So which is it? Did they see it or were they told?

Guarantee it was just Julien lying to his team to motivate them.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

16 hours ago, lmm said:

you bring this up a lot

The question was not "WHo would Aqua man have picked?" 
Aqua Man picked who he picked

Aqua Man is the second biggest problem that Vancouver hockey has

the biggest problem in Vancouver is the fans that keep letting the Aqua Man off the hook.

since you are big on repeating yourself, I will repeat myself

As long as fans keep lining Aqua Man's pockets and explaining away his mistakes, (or should we call it his penchants) the Aqua Man has no reason to change

And what do fans do? Stop going to games? Because that's the only way it's going to hurt Aqua.

And how do you know a new owner will be better?

Maybe that owner will make the Canucks wear Yellow and Green, and wear white skates?

Worse yet. Move the team.

It's one of those be careful what you wish for. I have no love for the Aquas. But at least they are spending to the cap.