The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour). Jake Livingstone D - NCAA - NHL Availability

SilentSam

29 minutes ago, aGENT said:

I don't know where you've been but there's quite a few of us who've been quite critical of management. 

Not saying theirs not others and I appreciate it, but AV was operating on a different level. 

Hope this helps.

• Haha 2

If I was this guys agent I’d strongly advise him not to sign in Vancouver. 
Goto a team that has even the slightest indication of direction. 
this team about to become a full fledged tire fire. don’t waste the prime years 
You can come to Vancouver when your 30 they’ll give you a 7 year deal and you can float till retirement. 

• There it is 1

2 hours ago, combover said:

If I was this guys agent I’d strongly advise him not to sign in Vancouver. 
Goto a team that has even the slightest indication of direction. 
this team about to become a full fledged tire fire. don’t waste the prime years 
You can come to Vancouver when your 30 they’ll give you a 7 year deal and you can float till retirement. 

Thanks for not advising Kuzmenko.

• There it is 1

8 minutes ago, combover said:

I don’t speak Russian… lol

you think he’s going to resign? 

If he is having fun ,  sees self improvement , and is given more opportunities in the top six, yes :)

I think it will be a “bridge type deal” 2-3 years ( 3 - 4 ) per ?   See how his game progresses,

Podz will be back up in the new year, and he seems to have a great relationship with EP, and Mihkey.   So glad he picked Vancouver.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SilentSam said:

If he is having fun ,  sees self improvement , and is given more opportunities in the top six, yes :)

I think it will be a “bridge type deal” 2-3 years ( 3 - 4 ) per ?   See how his game progresses,

Podz will be back up in the new year, and he seems to have a great relationship with EP, and Mihkey.   So glad he picked Vancouver.

It’ll be interesting.

if he isn’t signed by the TDL what to do. 
I think  eps plans will have a lot to do with Kuz as will $$$$

I was stoked  he came here to 

but be honest if your an agent for a player you’d be doing a disservice to your client sending them to van unless $$$ and guaranteed opportunities were big parts of the deal . 

• Cheers 1