The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Winnipeg Jets | Dec. 29, 2022

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, hammertime said:

If new MGMT had sold high on Miller and moved or even just let Brock walk they would have had all the flexability they needed to re sign Bo aand fix the D. 

Without a doubt. Both the new and the last management group are swimming in jackassery. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It's not your job to tell people what they can and cannot post. Nobody should be so invested that it gets them angry enough to lash out. Fans can do the same posts over if they want. The organization trots out the same garbage year after year. That's insane. Anyways it's not your job to patrol the boards. Sorry it just isn't. Don't read them, move on and take a walk. What's gives you the right to say get the F out? It's insane.

You, and quite a few others on here really need to get a life. 

What's insane is that you, and others, keep repeating the same old crap. That's insane. 

Do you really believe that your incessant sniveling is going to make a difference?

It's pathetic.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • RoughGame 2

35 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

When is the game plan to have one of your skaters freak out on the ice in panic?

Seems like Delia was waiting for a clear sign from his coach who obviously wasn’t giving it.

Delia left the crease while MIller was still behind the net. Which tells me he had the go sign already. As a rookie goalie he probably didn’t even know what the go sign was. Has he ever left his crease before in that situation?  

• Cheers 1

43 minutes ago, -SN- said:

I guess with that contract we may as well make him a coach too.

Honestly though, when the announcers are commenting “Delia should be heading to the bench momentarily one would think” Delia should know better that when you’ve got possession with less than 2 minutes to go, its probably a good time to head to the bench when theres 1:30 on the clock and your team has the puck.

7 minutes ago, BarnBurner said:

You, and quite a few others on here really need to get a life. 

What's insane is that you, and others, keep repeating the same old crap. That's insane. 

Do you really believe that your incessant sniveling is going to make a difference?

It's pathetic.

So are your immature responses. You don't know anyone on here so stop pretending you have a right telling people they need to get a life. If it angers you that much you need to take your own advice. You obviously have a lack of self-control. Anyways I am not responding to your posts not that you care anyways but there is not point when you just post with anger. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, hammertime said:

Leo Carlsson looks good!

If we want centre help there's a lot of options in the top 20. At #25 (as per Sportsnet) there's Lukas Dragicevic from Tri Cities. RHD, from Richmond, BC!

6'2" 181 lbs. 43 points in 32 games.

So if we can snag another mid to late round pick and get a defenceman, and a centre. That would be awesome.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

So are your immature responses. You don't know anyone on here so stop pretending you have a right telling people they need to get a life. If it angers you that much you need to take your own advice.

Again, get a life. 

It's as though you thrive on this stuff. 

Do you have anything constructive to offer to this team? 

At least Alf is straight up about selling the franchise and getting new owners. That's reality, and that's a potential solution. 

What do you have to offer, instead of constantly sniveling? 

• Upvote 1
  • RoughGame 2

17 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It's not your job to tell people what they can and cannot post. Nobody should be so invested that it gets them angry enough to lash out. Fans can do the same posts over if they want. The organization trots out the same garbage year after year. That's insane. Anyways it's not your job to patrol the boards. Sorry it just isn't. Don't read them, move on and take a walk. What's gives you the right to say get the F out? It's insane.

Well said.

12 minutes ago, quattrobaj said:

According to Satiar Shah and Imac.. they said there was another video with a different camera angle that showed Boudreau signaling Delia to get to the bench 20 secs before he actually got off.  So there's that.

If this is actually true then I can totally understand why Miller was so pissed.  Makes total sense as well as the Canucks had firm possession of the puck and Miller was literally skating around waiting for Delia to get the heck off the ice…

• Cheers 4

2 hours ago, DarthMelvin said:

Miller will be the end of this team. He reminds me of some of the kids on my sons team. Pouty lil turds. 

My thoughts exactly,

Reminds me of a lot of guys I grew up playing hockey with, kids with the best equipment, rich parents and with some talent but no drive to ever work hard to put their talent to use or become a better human being.

All in all they never got anywhere.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, GB5 said:

My thoughts exactly,

Reminds me of a lot of guys I grew up playing hockey with, kids with the best equipment, rich parents and with some talent but no drive to ever work hard to put their talent to use or become a better human being.

All in all they never got anywhere.

Miller is a multi millionaire, is married to a beautiful wife and has 2 beautiful children. Is getting paid millions to play a game.  I’m pretty sure he’s gotten somewhere. More than most people around here…

• Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, BarnBurner said:

Again, get a life. 

It's as though you thrive on this stuff. 

Do you have anything constructive to offer to this team? 

At least Alf is straight up about selling the franchise and getting new owners. That's reality, and that's a potential solution. 

What do you have to offer, instead of constantly sniveling? 

I have said a lot but you obviously only read one or two things. You need to grow up. Anyways I am done with you. Onto hockey talk. You sure showed your true colours to a lot of other posters on here, not that I think you care. People aren't going to take you seriously if you have to tell people to get a life. You don't know anyone on this board but you think you do. You have a lot to learn about addressing issues with less aggression. Throws people off. Hard to take you serious. It's a hockey talk board. Calm down.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Cheers 1