The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) 4 teams interested in J.T. Miller

combover

57 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Mistake if we don't. 

I disagree I think miller holds his value right through this contract and is part of the soloution, he’s already bounced back once they got rid of the coach that takes multiple naps a day and found one to pull the inner beast out of him again 

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

According to Ian MacIntyre, JT Miller was told he would not be traded…

Let the speculation continue…

I think thats why we dont have a team. Ian thinks JT is better than anyone and he keeps the BS going. Why does IM never talk about OEL and Myers? About how much Schenn is worth to the team in comparison?

Ian MacIntyre doesnt know hockey, he should be promoted to Hockey night in canada.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, LegionOfDoom said:

I disagree I think miller holds his value right through this contract and is part of the soloution, he’s already bounced back once they got rid of the coach that takes multiple naps a day and found one to pull the inner beast out of him again 

Nakusp eh, yeah you know whats going on

2 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

According to Ian MacIntyre, JT Miller was told he would not be traded…

Let the speculation continue…

Management is gonna have a lot of explaining if they trade our 2C and our new 2C weeks apart and still try to convince us we are gonna be a playoff team next year or the year after. If Miller was even going to be considered for a trade it didn’t make any sense to move Horvat. 

But then again management gave away a potential good future asset for Riley Stillman to play half the games this season and then managed to fire our coach weeks before they actually fired our coach. So I guess I wouldn’t put anything past this management group right now. 

2 hours ago, CanuckFan1123 said:

Management is gonna have a lot of explaining if they trade our 2C and our new 2C weeks apart and still try to convince us we are gonna be a playoff team next year or the year after. If Miller was even going to be considered for a trade it didn’t make any sense to move Horvat. 

But then again management gave away a potential good future asset for Riley Stillman to play half the games this season and then managed to fire our coach weeks before they actually fired our coach. So I guess I wouldn’t put anything past this management group right now. 

We had to change the team.Bi had togo and Miller should if he gets close to what we got for Horvat.  

Keeping the team the same was going no place good.Time to trade what we can before next season and reboot the team. 

That is how we get this team back on track.

7 hours ago, EastCoastNucks said:

I think thats why we dont have a team. Ian thinks JT is better than anyone and he keeps the BS going. Why does IM never talk about OEL and Myers? About how much Schenn is worth to the team in comparison?

Ian MacIntyre doesnt know hockey, he should be promoted to Hockey night in canada.

MacIntyre always has that 'we're insiders' smirk. We only release info to the public when warranted. I kinda laugh when Tocchet talks to the Van sports media. He has quickly caught on to their lack of knowledge and general intellect. Boudreau did 8-10 minutes of smoozing and Tocchet does 

2-4 minutes of facts. 

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, CanuckFan1123 said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952oligcidoajrkoypzfe

7 hours ago, CanuckFan1123 said:

We took back Stillman so that dumping Dickinson only cost a 2nd, so that we could clear cap to acquire Bear. We didn't move the 2nd for Stillman.

Edited by aGENT
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

It’s unlikely anything happens with JT Miller, but I think teams wanted to see what the Canucks might be willing to do. If there’s a group of players who can’t wait for this to end, it’s this group. 

https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/32-thoughts-a-trade-deadline-check-in-on-each-nhl-team/

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

11 hours ago, EastCoastNucks said:

Nakusp eh, yeah you know whats going on

HA! I didn’t realize my location limits access to information off the internet… shows how smart you are :picard:

you have been around for 2 months I’ve been around here for 16 years show some respect you troll 

Edited by LegionOfDoom
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, LegionOfDoom said:

HA! I didn’t realize my location limits access to information off the internet… shows how smart you are :picard:

you have been around for 2 months I’ve been around here for 16 years show some respect you troll 

Love that part of the province,  beautiful area to ride the motorcycle through.

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

3 hours ago, johngould21 said:

Has anyone else noticed that Miller doesn't shoot much anymore? Last season the left side circle was a sure goal or tip in, this season he's looking pass first.

That's cuz he was looking for Horvat all season.  He fed a ton of assists on Horvats goals.

• Thanks 2