The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks fire Bruce Boudreau, Trent Cull; name Rick Tocchet as head coach, Adam Foote as assistant coach, Sergei Gonchar as defensive development coach

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Almost 2 months ago (to the day) we won a couple of random November games against Colorado and Vegas.  It was a surefire sign that the team was "coming together" and had a real chance at making noise in the playoffs.  

The fans changed that tune real quick lol

• There it is 1

I can predict the press conversation now:   “I believe we are a playoff contending team and can turn things around, we have a great bunch of guys here.   We can still turn this season around”. 

“great city, great team, no brainer coming here”

Ffs honestly…. I literally have zero interest with this team.  I’m fortunate to be in Toronto where I’m not bombarded with Canucks talk. 

4 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

The biggest fallacy now is how people claim that others hate Tocchet.

Not true.

We already have management for their handling of this and their treatment of Boudreau while keeping yeo and king.  Not Tocchet.

We just all think it's laughable that they hire a coach with a worse coaching record than Travis Green while crapping on one of the winningest coaches in NHL history in Boudreau to do it

Happy Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

Just now, Baratheon said:

Almost 2 months ago (to the day) we won a couple of random November games against Colorado and Vegas.  It was a surefire sign that the team was "coming together" and had a real chance at making noise in the playoffs.  

The fans changed that tune real quick lol

The team has changed that tune real quick as well.....

The fans don't lace them up.