The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Canucks trade Bo Horvat to Islanders for Anthony Beauvillier, Aatu Raty, 2023 1st-round draft pick

3 minutes ago, steviewonder20 said:

What’s the big deal with Bo’s comments? First, so many folks here are crapping on him that he could have been a lot harsher. Second, I’ve lived on Long Island and I live in BC; I have no trouble believing New Yorkers are more lively than folks in Lotusland and the suits that can afford tickets. 

You seriously think Bo knows what some fans post on CDC? 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bob.Loblaw said:

It would be his second game back.  If anything, if the fans aren't rowdy after Horvat's comment then we are 100% proving him right.

Thank you Bo for making it easy for us to accept keeping JT over you

now if we could cut JT too.... imagine what our cap could do!

5 minutes ago, steviewonder20 said:

What’s the big deal with Bo’s comments? First, so many folks here are crapping on him that he could have been a lot harsher. Second, I’ve lived on Long Island and I live in BC; I have no trouble believing New Yorkers are more lively than folks in Lotusland and the suits that can afford tickets. 

I have no problem with the comments...kinda funny. The funnier part is that the Canucks didn't even sniff the playoffs (bubble doesn't count) with Bo as Captain so he ripped himself really 

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Bo Bo, 
He’s our man.

if he can’t do the little things,

no one can.

go little things! :towel:

Haha literally. The obsession with the little things. I love seeing these shocked comments about Bo rolling in. From my experiences in life, it’s always the super nice humble ones that aren’t always what they seem. 

I respect Bo a bit more now though to be honest. This is the most fire/personality he’s shown in his whole career. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 5nothincanucksohno said:

I have no problem with the comments...kinda funny. The funnier part is that the Canucks didn't even sniff the playoffs (bubble doesn't count) with Bo as Captain so he ripped himself really 

Yeah if he’s as good as he thinks, it falls squarely on him. Us smart fans know Bo is a secondary/tertiary player though. Much as we wouldn’t put the primary blame for our shortcomings on Garland, Pearson or a Boeser we shouldn’t really blame Bo right? :bigblush:

• Cheers 1

What a stupid classless thing to say, obviously he doesn't care what Vancouver thinks and probably is trying too hard to enamour himself to the Isles fans (especially after such a poor run), but he was the captain of this team saying he wanted to finish his career here literally just a few weeks ago.

If you can turn on your former team that quickly be careful Isles fan, one trade to your rivals and he'll turn on you too.

• Cheers 3

1 hour ago, 5nothincanucksohno said:

So true.  You were our captain and led us nowhere, defended no one.  Sick burn.  Enjoy your new old team who will hate your contract soon.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

What a stupid classless thing to say, obviously he doesn't care what Vancouver thinks and probably is trying too hard to enamour himself to the Isles fans (especially after such a poor run), but he was the captain of this team saying he wanted to finish his career here literally just a few weeks ago.

If you can turn on your former team that quickly be careful Isles fan, one trade to your rivals and he'll turn on you too.

Bowie is untradeable.  Only LL was dumb enough to give him that contact. Senile old man. No GM would ever trade for an $8.5 million 2C/3C putting up 40-50 points…

• Upvote 1

People here are made at Bo but he basically gave it his all as a Canuck especially this season when he played his mind out.

It's not his fault the organization failed year after year.

It hurts he said that but who can blame him? 

• Like 1
  • Wat 1

2 minutes ago, iinatcc said:

People here are made at Bo but he basically gave it his all as a Canuck especially this season when he played his mind out.

It's not his fault the organization failed year after year.

It hurts he said that but who can blame him? 

I agree, no issue with him taking a shot but let's not pretend he delivered for the Canucks. He didn't lead the team to the playoffs (minus the bubble) and he was playing for a contract this season, not wins. Not what a team needs from a Captain.

Canucks are better with him gone and a new leadership group in place 

• Thanks 1