The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday February 21 2023 - Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators - 5pm PT/8pm ET - Bridgestone Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Ryan O’Reilly with 4 points tonight. But apparently he can’t skate anymore.  Dude is going to be a beast in the playoffs. 

Yup. Leafs are winning the Cup this year. They look impressive and I do t see another team beating them in a 7 game series. Dubas was smart getting ROR over Bo. Much better player. 

• Haha 2
  • There it is 1

Just now, Alflives said:

Yup. Leafs are winning the Cup this year. They look impressive and I do t see another team beating them in a 7 game series. Dubas was smart getting ROR over Bo. Much better player. 

Nah, their d and goaltending will let them down.

Leafs acquistions used to always be great in the regular season and then fade down the stretch.

Just now, Alflives said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they lose in game 7 again. 

The east is so deep. 

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

O’Reilly for a short term run in this year’s playoffs was an absolute great move by Dubas.  He needed to go all in and he got I believe the best guy out there for what the Leafs needed. 

I’m sure they are in on Schenn as well. He could push them over the top…

• There it is 1