The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Rangers trade Vitali Kravtsov to Canucks for William Lockwood, 2026 7th-round pick

8 minutes ago, Kenny Powers said:

Looks like he’s with Dries and his buddy Podkolzin.

I’m letting the kids eat in front of the tv, so we can see how he looks.

Kravt Dinner?

That sounds like a Kenny Fnn Powers move if I've ever seen one. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GhostsOf1994 said:

about a dozen of the "super bouncy balls" in a long sock works wonders, plus if you hit something hard you get the bounce back and conserve energy for the next swing.

or so I've been led to believe...

Really excited for Kravtsov, I can't remember the last time we had a big power forward prospect. Even more thrilled learning that he wanted to be in Vancouver for a long time.

Virtanen...lol :frantic:

• RoughGame 1

11 minutes ago, stawns said:

Hard to tell from a short notice, cold start, but his mins should have gone to Raty, who looked good in his very limited mins.  Not sure I see much from Krav

Krav looks to have some of the tools. To me,  he looks apprehensive. Wouldn't surpirise me if his confidence is down some. 

33 minutes ago, rekker said:

Krav looks to have some of the tools. To me,  he looks apprehensive. Wouldn't surpirise me if his confidence is down some. 

I don't disagree there and I won't judge him on last night.  The book on him is he plays a bit of a lazy game and I did see hints of that last night, but I'm definitely rooting for him

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

I don't disagree there and I won't judge him on last night.  The book on him is he plays a bit of a lazy game and I did see hints of that last night, but I'm definitely rooting for him

You see what you look for.  I also saw him battling hard along the boards to the right of Oettinger.

• Cheers 1
  • There it is 1

50 minutes ago, rekker said:

New team.  New linemates.  New system.  It’ll take time to figure it all out.

• Cheers 2

12 minutes ago, steviewonder20 said:

Travelled, no legs, no practice, hasn't played an nhl game since ?, new system (if we have one yet). Ya, we can cut him some slack for a few weeks.

Yeah. I was going to ask how he looked last night. But I figured he probably looked decent to invisible given that he's had no time to get accustomed to his team, he hasn't played consistently all season, and he's just arrived with the team in Dallas, after packing his bags from New York. Lots of transition in a short period of time, and not nearly enough to get comfortable and settled down. 

I think after a few practices and a few games, would be fair to gauge where he is currently at, and where he could be projected to be and to go. He's 185 lbs at 6'3. He looked thin in the pictures that I've seen him, or is that just me? 

• 1 month later...