The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Boston Bruins at Vancouver Canucks | Feb. 25, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Not the first time a goaltender has scored at Rogers Arena.

I use to love Nabokov. So I loved this goal too. If it’s a player against the Canucks I’m pissed but it’s always special seeing a goalie goal 

Damn it I'll lose my hockey pool this week by a hair due to this boston game. Whats even worse is I have Ulmark and I won't get points for the goal. 

Ahh well havn't seen a goalie goal in a long time I'm glad I saw it live. Good tank night at least we got one for that glimmer of hope. 

• Tanks a lot 1

Just now, hammertime said:

Damn it I'll lose my hockey pool this week by a hair due to this boston game. Whats even worse is I have Ulmark and I won't get points for the goal. 

Ahh well havn't seen a goalie goal in a long time I'm glad I saw it live. Good tank night at least we got one for that glimmer of hope. 

I was ina pool once that gave ten points for a goalie goal and 5 for goalie assists was kinda fun 

• Cheers 1

Just now, grandmaster said:

About the positives….

1) Tank, CBJ and Ducks win

2) Brock scores and Garland assists, adding to their trade value 

3) Silovs looks great 

4) kept the best team in the NHL to just 2 goals an an empty netter 

And SJ and Chicago play against eachother so someone’s winning! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Meh, these goalie goals don’t impress me at all.  If they really want to impress me then have one of these goalies score while the other goalie is still in the net.  Has that ever happened before?  THAT would impress me…

Me too!

Damn...I scored at the all star pre-game festivities in a deal where they had us shoot a puck into a little hole in a boarded up net. Pffft, this guy got an entire EMPTY net to shoot at! Ain't no big deal.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • There it is 1