The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Feb 27 2023 - Canucks@ Stars - 5:30PT/8:30ET - AAC - FAREWELL TC STILLMAN

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

4 minutes ago, Podkolzins Snipe said:

I agree and watching Michkov I see a player that could be as good as Bedard or pretty damn close the kid has some insane abilities 

Yes. But he's got the KHL contraxt to 2025 . So where will he go in the draft ? Without that , he's #2 and closer to Bedard than Eichel was to Mcdavid.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Plaguez said:

In fairness, a tiny player was bent almost 90 degrees at the waist, the guy barely got his stick above his hip, I wouldn't have called it either.

If you have to tell a story that's longer than a math problem...yes, it's a penalty.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, Plaguez said:

In fairness, a tiny player was bent almost 90 degrees at the waist, the guy barely got his stick above his hip, I wouldn't have called it either.

Game management. That’s a terrible missed call. 

And Dallas is an ugly city with even uglier fans. Terrible TV show too. And a suckeroo football team. 

Edited by Alflives

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Demko covered for two Myers’ stupid plays. 

Myers was atrocious had at least 4 brutal defensive gaffes and screw ups that gave Dallas Grade A scoring chances. 

I don't think most fans know how many losses Myers gives this team.

Honestly I can't even stand to look at the guy can't wait until he's finally gone .

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, jyu said:

lol

Bedard-Michkov could be Crosby-OV of the next generation.

If there is a universe in which we get both and they are in our lineup by 2024 along with Petey and Hughes, I'm going there.

Yeah...go look at the post you quoted again.  You might have had a few too many wobbly pops.

• Cheers 1