The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Time's up! Finish your last sentence...

AngryElf

5 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

Are they that low on Pettersson they'd trade him McGinn AND picks for Boeser though? Seems like a stretch. But given we are more of a retooling team instead of rebuilding. I don't really want either of these guys, even if it net us a 2nd rounder. They both have 2 more years on their deal after this season. If we take both of them, I want a 1st at a minimum.

Only reason I don't think that trade is possible is we don't have a 2nd round to give right now. 

Just now, 24K PureCool said:

Only reason I don't think that trade is possible is we don't have a 2nd round to give right now. 

I am saying, we get the 2nd rounder. McGinn is a dump and Pettersson is kind of whatever. He doesn't even fit our team really with the LD we already have.

Just now, N7Nucks said:

I am saying, we get the 2nd rounder. McGinn is a dump and Pettersson is kind of whatever. He doesn't even fit our team really with the LD we already have.

I don't think any sane team would take on Boeser without sweaters even with garbage coming back the other way. 

Sorry but I am very disillusioned with this team and management right now. 

2 minutes ago, RetroCanuck said:

This is my guess as well. More likely less value then that but we’ll see.

Lucic, 1st, Schwindt

Hopefully Vancouver isn’t on his no trade list. This would make sense for both teams I think. 

1 minute ago, 24K PureCool said:

I don't think any sane team would take on Boeser without sweaters even with garbage coming back the other way. 

Sorry but I am very disillusioned with this team and management right now. 

Boeser isn't garbage tho... 60point winger. So what goals are down, he's far from a plug out there. 

Pettersson + McGinn + 2023 first for Boeser and TOR 3rd.

Who says no?

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Nuckin Kingsly said:

I really like pretty well every move JR and PA have done until today, besides the dickenson one but that was a worthwhile gamble that I can understand. I thought they did great with the horvat trade, got a third for hamonic, flipping stillman for a prospect. That kravstov one as well. 

Fair enough not a big fan of what they gave up today either . But my point is that overall this TDL they've done well so we shouldn't be saying they're doing same old same old