The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Thur. Mar. 2/23 Minnesota Wild (34-21-6) @ Vancouver Canucks (24-31-5) 7:00pm Rogers Arena SNPTV SNPAM650

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

I can see the talent in Kravtsov.  He has looked much better in this game compared to the Dallas one, which was his first with the new team without any practices. Him and Podkolzin seem to have a bit of chemistry and to be honest Dries is being a perfectly capable center.  Would like to see that line given more ice time in the last two periods.  

Sidenote, what's up with the prominence of Russian wingers, what about centers?  

We need a new-age Larionov on this team to form a duo with one of the Russian wingers that we have.  

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

I can see the talent in Kravtsov.  He has looked much better in this game compared to the Dallas one,

Wasn’t the Dallas game his first game in like a month?

I think he will do better here without a GM and coach hating on him.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Taphouse Canuck said:

Gotta be happy with a 1 -1 tie.

Minnie had some grade A chances

We had some too but Minnesota blocked something crazy like 80% of them.  

Shows you a bit of difference in talent, as better players are able to sneak their shots by the opposition easier.  Kaprizov is by far the most dynamic player on the ice.  

Wolanin... forgot to mention him, but he has looked great in the 1st period.  Really liking him and Brisebois.  Noah is looking so-so, obviously the 1st goal is on him.