The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Make-Me-Laughs, Saturday March 4, 2023 @ 4PM PST / 7PM EST - Bottom Feeder vs a Powerhouse. Place ... Da Garage

Rate this topic

Roberts

13 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

They own a third of the Leafs, Of course they are going to show bias towards their team <_<

Kinda BS the only option we get as a broadcaster also owns a freaking team lol. Leaf propaganda machine 

That is true and TSN has the same share.

• Vintage 1
  • elephant 1

20 minutes ago, Goal:thecup said:

One of the prices we paid for Igor Larionov, one of the best players in the world at that time and still a force in hockey.

Krutov got to come over; we also wanted their linemate, but alas the Calrags got Sergei Makarov (very, very good player) KLM line.

Personally, I still wish we had, or could bring 'home', The Professor; love that guy.

Then you watch some of the '87 Can Cup, & my word what a force Krutov was. Sure is understandable that they took the plunge.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, hwy19man said:

You are correct. I have been complaining for fifteen when the CBC started doing the earlier start and now Sportsnet. The thing is that Vancouver is the number one market west of Toronto and the Canucks are the highest rating game at 1900h Pacific.

Yup; key word: WEST (of Trawna).

What they (CBC SPN et al) do not realize (imo) is that the fan bases out west (Vancouver, Edmupchuck, Cowtown, Seattle) are frikkin rabid!

A marketing genius would make a killing out here with just a few svelt moves.

We could, for example, eat these east coast affronteries, like early starts, for more intelligent and knowledgeable panels (i.e. can the entitled McLeans, etc).

Game on soon Highwayman.

Gotta go. 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Do we see the Leafs’ Cup winning level A game tonight? 

Yup.

Austin Powers Mathews is gonna play "Pants Down"!

Morgan "Don't Touch Me if You Don't Like Me" is gonna get points but bruises too.

C'Mon Alfie, 'n' yer Droogs, let's let 'em win, but give 'em an Intimidation Nightmare on Ice!