The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday March 11 2023 - Vancouver Canucks vs Ottawa Senators - 7pm PT/10pm ET - Vancouver

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

Just now, WHL rocks said:

He cost a 2nd round pick more than hronek. Plus we needed a RD not LD. We've needed a RD like Hronek since Benning took over the team almost a decade ago. A puck moving RD who can walk the line and shoot the puck. Hardest position to fill similar to a 1C

I like Chychruns game more but yeah position equals more value.  RD are valuable. 

Just now, WHL rocks said:

He cost a 2nd round pick more than hronek. Plus we needed a RD not LD. We've needed a RD like Hronek since Benning took over the team almost a decade ago. A puck moving RD who can walk the line and shoot the puck. Hardest position to fill similar to a 1C

I agree but if you can take a #1-2 dman for a 2nd more as opposed to a top 4 you're taking that all day. Don't forget Hronek wasn't cheap for his spot in the lineup either. 

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

Plus we haven’t even seen Hronek play in a Nux jersey but folks already valuing someone else over him…?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

I love it even more that McDavid basically is giving him the ultimate middle finger by shattering his goal scoring for taking his trophy lol. 

Will be even funnier when he hops ship and join a the Yotes who will be loaded pretty soon. Will suck for the central but worth seeing with sucking for the leafs. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Crimson-JH said:

Brady Tkachuk have one of those face that only his mother would love…

he reminded me of Sloth from the Goonies 

The Goonies Sloth GIF

What’s crazy is Brady Tkachuk’s favourite chocolate bar is also a Baby Ruth. 

Just now, Crimson-JH said:

Brady Tkachuk have one of those face that only his mother would love…

he reminded me of Sloth from the Goonies 

The Goonies Sloth GIF

I can't tell the difference. 

It's uncanny.

• Haha 1