The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames, 7PM PST / 10PM EST, at Rogers Arena, why? Knock Out the Flames

Rate this topic

Rocket-68

12 minutes ago, CanuckRookieFan said:

It never feels good to rub it in when Calgary is well aware of their mistake. I am all about "healthy" rivalry but not when it's flat our mean or hurtful. It's without a doubt a devastating contract for them put your self in their shoes for a sec, it doesn't feel good for them so why put them down!

Dude wtf :lol:

Screw Huberdope and the Lamers 

Calgary is No Good 

• Haha 1

On Sportsnet CGY feed:

Crew claims that the ‘Lames have totally dominated this game. What??!!

They had a puffter 4 min power play for a zit-scratch & other suspect calls, to get  an abundance of power-play time. That’s the real reason for the skewed shot totals. 

Can’t stomach the Pro-‘Lames feed!  

BUT - I loved how just 12 seconds after showering the ‘Lames with all their love & praise, that those clowns had to eat some crow & call yet another Canucks go-ahead goal!

BEAU-tiful!!! LOL 

Able to switch over to Shorthouse & Cheech now - where I belong! 

• Cheers 1

I wanna talk about Aman. He doesn’t get talked about enough imo. He was literally playing in Sweden last year. What a find! I’ve just noticed his offensive abilities lately. Something I didn’t realize he had before 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, cripplereh said:

I just like to talk,you tell me lol

I mean, oh my god we could talk about my disappointment in the Montréal Canadiens!

I mean, I didn't even cry this year. 

And I could go on for hours talking about that team. Good and bad. Start to finish.  Guy Lafleur. How I want a CH tattoo, and so on! 

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

Okay then, fyi, a min ago, I moved onto Kit Kat bars.  

Have you tried the Green Tea Kit Kat bars?

I love the green tea ones. They had them in Japan when I was there in 2017, and loads of other flavours too. Looks like they're finally getting them over here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brilac said:

I mean, oh my god we could talk about my disappointment in the Montréal Canadiens!

I mean, I didn't even cry this year. 

And I could go on for hours talking about that team. Good and bad. Start to finish.  Guy Lafleur. How I want a CH tattoo, and so on! 

My daughter is a tattoo artist. 

Look up " art work by April". Oops on facebook

Edited by cripplereh
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1