The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ADSF] Toronto Maple Leafs (A2) vs. Tampa Bay Lightning (A3) | Maple Leafs win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Maple Leafs in 4
    • Maple Leafs in 5
    • Maple Leafs in 6
    • Maple Leafs in 7
    • Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/20/2023 at 11:00 PM

28 minutes ago, Drive-By Body Pierce said:

This guy is blaming the reffing on the history of Keefe and his agent in juniors, lol...

https://thehockeywriters.com/wes-mccauley-conflict-of-interest-maple-leafs-lightning-2023-playoffs/

Maybe he's right? It used to be Andersons fault, used to be Kadri's fault, used to be the schedules fault. Must be the refs now, right? Lol.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, rekker said:

Look at these two goofs. Do they look like a couple players ready to battle too bruises and blood?! These pics were pregame last night. More focused on their top hats and manbags. Brutal. 

Could contain: Blazer, Coat, Jacket, Formal Wear, Suit, Adult, Male, Man, Person, Tie

Could contain: Blazer, Coat, Jacket, Long Sleeve, Pants, Suit, Adult, Male, Man, Person

It must have taken Mathew’s at least an hour to work that combover.

Dude should just throw in the towel and go shave it all off. Guys like Tochet spend less than a minute buffing their dome.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Do they do In person Interviews for Suspensions in the Playoffs?

Like for the regular season.  Phone hearings for suspensions between 1 and 5 games.  In person allows them to go 6 or more.

• Cheers 1

26 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

It must have taken Mathew’s at least an hour to work that combover.

Dude should just throw in the towel and go shave it all off. Guys like Tochet spend less than a minute buffing their dome.

Lol. Agreed. Thing is, AM would 100 percent grow a manbun if he could.. Not sure which is worse, lol. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Alflives said:

Why would the Leafs fire Dubas after they win the Cup? It was one game. Tampa is down their two top D. They’re the team that’s cooked. 

I’ll bet you my family rag doll cat Alf if the leafs do end up winning. If you’re wrong I’ll bet you, for your whiskey supply. You seem absolute that they are winning the cup. Deal or no deal?:ph34r:

Could contain: Wood, Potted Plant, Interior Design, Hardwood, Pottery, Cat, Pet, Jar, Kitten, Angora

Could contain: Floor, Wood, Flooring, Hardwood, Indoors, Interior Design, Cat, Mammal, Pet, Kitten

Edited by EP Phone Home
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, EP Phone Home said:

I’ll bet you my family rag doll cat Alf if the leafs do end up winning. If you’re wrong I’ll bet you, for your whiskey supply. You seem absolute that they are winning the cup. Deal or no deal?:ph34r:

Could contain: Wood, Potted Plant, Interior Design, Hardwood, Pottery, Cat, Pet, Jar, Kitten, Angora

Could contain: Floor, Wood, Flooring, Hardwood, Indoors, Interior Design, Cat, Mammal, Pet, Kitten

image.jpeg.8e9404fc8638c6b431079422362b9344.jpeg

Whisky no. Vodka yes. :towel:

• Haha 2