The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Daily Canucks Tankathon Simulator Challenge!

Rate this topic

Roberts

12 hours ago, billabong said:

Teams usually “reach” for C and D early in the draft so I would guess reinbacher or moore to be gone 3 or 4 spots before van can get a shot 

one of 3 scenarios is going to happen at 11

1) Canucks pick a LD or RD. Either side fills a need

2) pick a C which they desperately need 

3) pick a winger who was slated to go higher but slipped because D and C were prioritized in the top 10 

it’s a classic win, win…win

I predict 3) because that's all our mgmt ever seem to get.

• Haha 1

After about 100+ runs 

The most consistent risers outside of the top 3 are

Detroit

Montreal

Phoenix

SJ

I maybe had the Canucks move up 3 times with Detroit moving up the most regularly.

Galling when you realize it's our last two games that pulled us out of that draft position if it's somehow statistically the most regular rising position 

1 hour ago, -DLC- said:

I did it about a million times today....no change 99% of the time and the only change was moving down a spot.

Boo.

I think the secret is to have one hand sitting in a pool of Holy water - while you click really hard with the other.    That will get you up the ladder....

BTW, if you don't have "Holy" water on hand, just take some regular tap water & "Boil the HELL out of it" !

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, RU SERIOUS said:

I think the secret is to have one hand sitting in a pool of Holy water - while you click really hard with the other.    That will get you up the ladder....

BTW, if you don't have "Holy" water on hand, just take some regular tap water & "Boil the HELL out of it" !

Could contain: Paper, Text, Business Card, Sticker

• Thanks 1

Just ran it 6 times and Philly went to no 1 three times and second once. What? 

Canucks moved up to no 2 on my sixth try. Not that securing Bedard wouldn’t be franchise changing but ….. wouldn’t Fantilli look great as the eventual C2 once JTM slows down in a couple of years?

7 hours ago, -DLC- said:

I did it about a million times today....no change 99% of the time and the only change was moving down a spot.

Boo.

If only we had a better lottery position...I wonder how we should have gone about that...

• RoughGame 1

1 hour ago, dougieL said:

If only we had a better lottery position...I wonder how we should have gone about that...

Impossible to tank with a healthy Demko, Hughes, Petey, and Miller. Add Hronek to that group and we are friggin’ awesome! Say hello to 105 points next season. :towel:
#beatruefan