The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Arizona Coyotes, April 13, 2023, Mullett Arena, 7PM PST (10PM EST), Last Chance at 8th Place Game

Rate this topic

Rocket-68

Will JT Miller Still be a Canucks Next Season?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

There are thousands of those Western Garter Snakes all around Boundary bay - especially along dike near Boundary bay Airport and centennial beach.   We've seen many of them and there are signs asking folks to leave them alone as the kids love picking them up.  They only grow to about 2-3 feet long and most are only 16-18"inches although I've seen 3-4 fairly health snakes along the tracks in White Rock that would frighten some people.

One sister lives outside Penticton and she gets many rattlers each year.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

There are thousands of those Western Garter Snakes all around Boundary bay - especially along dike near Boundary bay Airport and centennial beach.   We've seen many of them and there are signs asking folks to leave them alone as the kids love picking them up.  They only grow to about 2-3 feet long and most are only 16-18"inches although I've seen 3-4 fairly health snakes along the tracks in White Rock that would frighten some people.

Omg , snakes, second to only spiders , you’re killing me 

• Haha 1

Just now, RU SERIOUS said:

When I was a kid my family had a female Siamese cat which was the best hunter I have ever seen.

She specialized in bringing back her catches alive... and she would bring them to my sister's bed as presents.  (she liked my sister the best)

My sister said she didn't mind waking up to a little mouse or mole running around in her bed... but the time she woke up to a garter snake in the bed was the day she decided to shut the door at night.  ::D

• Haha 2

I love hockey, but I'm really mostly a team fan, and the Canucks for 50+ years have been my team. I'm kind of enjoying this game knowing it'll be the last game I watch this year. It's time to go on to watching a bit of baseball and tending my garden. Despite another disappointing year, it's been good for me. I believe we're moving into better times and I can't wait til August/September to see what we've got heading into 23/24. I sincerely thank all of you who participate in this forum. Some of you piss me off from time to time, but generally you teach and entertain this lifetime skater/player/watcher. I definitely don't agree with all of you, but I so appreciate the passion you all have for our team, and I look forward to your input next year. See you next season with a totally different team, and I wish you all the very best summer.

• Cheers 3
  • There it is 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

The things Tocchet is punishing him for are things many on this do, and don't get the same treatment.  

To deny Kuz this chance is deplorable, imo.

Hope it's not a personality clash.  We need Kuz if we want to be a playoff team next year.  At $5.5m, he's one of the best contracts we have.