The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Arizona Coyotes, April 13, 2023, Mullett Arena, 7PM PST (10PM EST), Last Chance at 8th Place Game

Rate this topic

Rocket-68

Will JT Miller Still be a Canucks Next Season?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Team tank, if this game goes into overtime then a win doesn't matter because the Canucks will pass the Blues regardless. Everyone must hope for the Canucks to win if it goes to overtime, or else you'll be banned. (I'm not a mod though, but i'm pretty sure that's in the rules somewhere) 

• Haha 2
  • Tanks a lot 1

1 minute ago, Sophomore Jinx said:

Well since the coach is inexplicably screwing Kuz out of a chance for 40, I'll take the consolation prize of EP40 getting his 40th...few minutes left :towel:

What's funny is that the media hasn't noticed or picked up on it, only the fans on this forum seem to point out the Kuz vs Tocchet factor no one else is talking about it in full light.

Edited by CanuckRookieFan
  • Like 1

Just now, stawns said:

And his numbers under tocchet are outstanding.  I can't think of a good reason for the last few weeks.

This is always the part of new coaches I worry about.  There always seems to be players that forever sit in the doghouse no matter what they do... just really sucks it's one of our most dynamic forwards on one of the best contracts.  If this is how he's gonna be deployed, we're better off trading him.

Just now, Sophomore Jinx said:

Well since the coach is inexplicably screwing Kuz out of a chance for 40, I'll take the consolation prize of EP40 getting his 40th...few minutes left :towel:

Wonder if this has to do with him telling the media that he was happy for Petey’s 100th but it’s not about individual achievements 

Just now, CanuckRookieFan said:

What's funny is that the media hasn't noticed or picked up on it, only the fans on this forum seem to point our the Kuz vs Tocchet factor no one else is talking about it in full light.

SN650 talks about it.  They're as perplexed as we are.