The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Arizona Coyotes, April 13, 2023, Mullett Arena, 7PM PST (10PM EST), Last Chance at 8th Place Game

Rate this topic

Rocket-68

Will JT Miller Still be a Canucks Next Season?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, kilgore said:

Come on folks.  We all knew we'd fall down to 10th or 11th.  That's the Canucks Way.  Thats' why I laugh at those who were fretting about it.  As a long time Canucks fan, I've learned to accept the curse of this franchise for awhile now.  Maybe we can volunteer Drance to be a sacrifice to the Hockey Gods to move up. 

Silver lining for tonight at least.  Not much difference between 3 and 3.5.  We can cheer them on for a win in their final game!

Go Canucks Go!

Yes it's not worth stressing about. No difference between 3.0 or 3.5% chance at first overall. But there is a difference between picking 10th or 11th.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AlexBurrows14Yu said:

You know if we can’t hold 4-1 lead against Arizona even with high draft pick player we will still suck for another decade.. 

With Delia in net? Correct.

This is why I was calling for them to play him more. No reason why he shouldn’t have gotten 40% of the games.

Would most likely be locked into the 5-7 range right now…

Edited by DeNiro

8 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

I'm 43 and starting over with a baby is my nightmare lol. Love my kids to death but I'm so done with diapers and car seats.

My brother and his wife just had their third child. I prefer to be single with no children. 

Edited by brilac
  • Wat 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

20 minutes of Canuck Player fashion. :)

I know! I can drink my wine, talk a little about player's fashion, and then walk off because I'm going to look for Kuzzy to do an on air appearance with a KitKat bar and Pepsi in hand. 

• Haha 1