The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[MDSF] Carolina Hurricanes (M1) vs. New York Islanders (WC1) | Hurricanes win series 4-2

Rate this topic

2023 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Hurricanes in 4
    • Hurricanes in 5
    • Hurricanes in 6
    • Hurricanes in 7
    • Islanders in 4
    • Islanders in 5
    • Islanders in 6
    • Islanders in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/19/2023 at 11:00 PM

13 minutes ago, 250Integra said:

Hey Bo, I think your team is in trouble, and I’ll tell you that for free.

12 minutes ago, Baratheon said:

Zero points from Bo on the series.  I’ll tell you that for free!

Yup, and he's not even doing the little things...and I watched most of the game, and saw him do his usual "turn away from trouble", while watching his teammates muck it up.

G    A    P    +/-    PIM   SOG                            HITS   BLKS   GVA   TKA   FO%     TOI      PP TOI    SH TOI

0    0    0     0       0       2 (both in 1st per.)       1         1          1        1       41      21:03       --:--         2:26

Edited by Sophomore Jinx
  • Cheers 1
  • elephant 1

4 minutes ago, Sophomore Jinx said:

Yup, and he's not even doing the little things...and I watched most of the game, and saw him do his usual "turn away from trouble", while watching his teammates muck it up.

G    A    P    +/-    PIM   SOG                            HITS   BLKS   GVA   TKA   FO%     TOI      PP TOI    SH TOI

0    0    0     0       0       2 (both in 1st per.)       1         1          1        1       41      21:03       --:--         2:26

It looks good on him!

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Sophomore Jinx said:

Go Bo Go! 

• elephant 2

1 hour ago, Kevin Biestra said:

Bo is winning faceoffs so good for him there but he can't score for sh** and I'll tell you that for free.

Bo and Beau both have the exact same number of goals this playoff round and I will tell you that for a round of drinks, which I will buy, .... better than free :bigblush:

• There it is 1

I always supported Bo when he was with the Canucks and wanted him re-signed. But he hasn't looked good in NY for awhile. Didn't like his game tonight, seemed very perimeter. I'm glad we have JT and the trade pieces from Bo moving forward. 

• There it is 1

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [MDSF] Carolina Hurricanes (M1) vs. New York Islanders (WC1) | Hurricanes lead series 2-0
2 hours ago, Jaimito said:

Lou is lousing it.

At least with Benning it took a few games in to realize he probably just signed another the too-long/to-much-money contract with a player...........again. But I don't think I've ever heard a GM put it quite like that before the player had even played one game for him yet. Not in public.

I like how the reporters thought he was being funny. He didn't blink, he actually looked a little annoyed.

"you want the truth?"

Maybe another case of too-much-meddle-owner there?